Tiscali

raff

Inactive User
Reaction score
I would just like to say how much i HATE TISCALI THEY ARE FOOKIN W%^&$£ERS

Now i feel better ;)

i'm with tiscali now, 2mb 14.99 a month and i have to admit i have only had 1 problem in 4 months and they solved it for me.

AFTER TALKING TO A GUY THAT COULD HARDLY UNDERSTAND ME, AND I HAD EVEN MORE TROUBLE UNDERSTANDING HIM!

and all for only 30p a minute :(

i'm with tiscali now, 2mb 14.99 a month and i have to admit i have only had 1 problem in 4 months and they solved it for me.

AFTER TALKING TO A GUY THAT COULD HARDLY UNDERSTAND ME, AND I HAD EVEN MORE TROUBLE UNDERSTANDING HIM!

and all for only 30p a minute :(

pmsl, you have brought back memories, when i phoned to speak to someone and asked to press a certain number for certain departments, the same guy answered each time lol, no matter what dept i go to. rofl

Tiscali are awful. They gave us some cheap modem that resets every 20 minutes, and causes my PC to crash. and we're getting charged £17.99 for 2mb when new customers only pay £14.99 :Angryfire And they throttle P2P downloads "during peak hours" - its all freakin day!!!

Tiscali are awful. They gave us some cheap modem that resets every 20 minutes, and causes my PC to crash. and we're getting charged £17.99 for 2mb when new customers only pay £14.99 :Angryfire And they throttle P2P downloads "during peak hours" - its all freakin day!!!

dude, go to the tiscali website and go to upgrade your account, then change your account to the 14.99 a month one.

i changed from the 17.99 to the 14.99 :)

dude, go to the tiscali website and go to upgrade your account, then change your account to the 14.99 a month one.

i changed from the 17.99 to the 14.99 :)

just don't use them all together, they are shite, my m8 only a few months back was paying 17.99 for a 256k connection now thats a rip off.They did even want to up grade his account so he just cancelled them and joined up with nthell, he had no probs with them so far.

just don't use them all together, they are shite, my m8 only a few months back was paying 17.99 for a 256k connection now thats a rip off.They did even want to up grade his account so he just cancelled them and joined up with nthell, he had no probs with them so far.

i dont get cable where i live so i'm stuck with adsl and sky :(

but i just use my connection for the web, gaming and torrents, so tiscali is ok for me at the moment.

their customer service is crap, but i rarely have to call them (thank fook).

but i just use my connection for the web, gaming and torrents, so tiscali is ok for me at the moment.

What else is there to do online? :proud:

Which reminds me, why is there nothing on the Tiscali news server? (is that what they're called? you know, the news groups thing?)

I’ve used tiscali for ages with no probs, I’ll be going wireless with their gear soon anyone know of any specific probs with tiscali wifi? Bill :Cheers:

Back