Timers

Richie

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi guys
Dm500 commando 14.6. Sent Al's init file to box for epg.
Can someone point me on how to set the timers for the epg?

Thanks

1. Get EPG on restart.
2. Reboot at 06:00
3. Auto bouquets at 06:30

Only the second two are timers. The first is an option in the EPG setup menu ;)

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

Cheers Digger
Set no 1.
2 & 3 is it timer list,new timer ?
Cant find reboot or auto bouquet in list ?

Cheers

if you have found the timers list.. its then new timer.

execute plugin... then secect the plugin.

change the schedule thing to daily and just set the time

its something like that mate... im not sat infront of mine at the min

Spot on thanks, DIGG3R. Yes, New Timer > Type = Execute Plugin > Time > Daily > then at the bottom is where you select which Plugin to run. First one will be "Reboot" and the second one "AutoBouquets"

As an alternative for the Reboot Plugin, you can also try Timer Type = Shutdown

Testing has shown that since the DM500 cannot actually shut down like the old dBox2 could, deploying this Timer actually REBOOTS the box in identical fashion to rebooting from the Main Menu with the remote.

So for C14.7 we've dropped the Reboot Plugin and renamed the "Shutdown" timer to "Orderly Reboot" :)

Spot on thanks, DIGG3R. Yes, New Timer > Type = Execute Plugin > Time > Daily > then at the bottom is where you select which Plugin to run. First one will be "Reboot" and the second one "AutoBouquets"

As an alternative for the Reboot Plugin, you can also try Timer Type = Shutdown

Testing has shown that since the DM500 cannot actually shut down like the old dBox2 could, deploying this Timer actually REBOOTS the box in identical fashion to rebooting from the Main Menu with the remote.

So for C14.7 we've dropped the Reboot Plugin and renamed the "Shutdown" timer to "Orderly Reboot" :)

I look forward to testing ;)

Guys i am in the Glasgow area and moved a few of the channels about.
If i set the auto bouquets to run will this change my bouquets back to original bouquet list?

Back