time for ps3 console forum

cboy

Inactive User
Reaction score
as title i think there should be a ps3 forum now since alot of uk'ers have got a ps3 so how about it?

well i hope the mods are taking note theres so much stuff the ps3 does with linux i'm sure theres linux users in here that want the ps3 as multimedia streamer too..........
and the games ive played so far motorstorm is amazing and resistance fall of man online is equally as good

there even worse than i expected,youve really gotta see ridge racer 7 running its a complete joke-not a single game that graphically better than the 360,i remember when all the sony fanboys slated the original xbox because of it size,not so vocal now are they

they aint out yet mate, they are released in march.

as for how good they are, that will depend who you ask. you would be better doing a google search. it doesnt get very good reviews just now, so you will have to make up your own mind. its still early days in the ps3's life, it will be a while before we see the best out of the console.

but when its full potential is realised, i think it will sell very well, and will come out on top of the next gen console wars. the price is putting alot of people off, but i dont care i want one. had mine ordered since last year, so hopefully i will get one on launch date.

so check out google for all the info you will need.

Had my pre-order confirmed by Play today.

Not sure whether to go ahead, go ahead and sell for a few quid or just cancel the pre-order?

It's quite pricey

Crazy

well ive been playin motorstorm and if your playing it through a hdtv its awsome, f1 is a bit dissapointing but resistance fall of man is awsome online and the graphics aint bad either but motorstorm is the game for the ps3 atm

Back