Tim Lovejoy - Quits Soccer Am

yorkshirelad

Inactive User
Reaction score
Tim Lovejoy is leaving as presenter of Sky Sports show Soccer AM after 10 years, bringing to an end one of the longest-running screen partnerships on UK TV, with co-host Helen Chamberlain.
Lovejoy is understood to be leaving Soccer AM to present a new entertainment show for Simon Fuller's 19 TV.
However, a Sky Sports spokesman confirmed that Soccer AM would be returning with Chamberlain and a new co-presenter at the start of the 2007-08 football season.

I'm gutted i religiously watch soccer am every saturday during the football season and it won't be same without Tim and Helen, but can't blame him for leaving Sky haven't really shown him no appreaciation at all, good luck to him.

rumour has i that ralf little will be taking over which wont be a bad thing

maybe he's gone because he can't go on every 10 seconds about chelsea being champions no more lol hehehehe

Nooooooooooooooooooooo.

I'm a complete Soccer AM nut, never miss it!

Not gonna be the same without Tim. But least Helen is stopping, and i'm sure tramp, rocket and tubes won't be going anywhere....

wont be as good without him! ralph little will be a good replacement though hes funny

No more 'Your not ready'

The kids love doing the super strong man poses......

Infact, so do I :p

Just been reading another thread about this...

Brilliant suggestion on there, Tim replaced by Jimmy Bullard!

ROFL, he is one funny man!

andy Goldstein is also been touted, i seriously hope not. Ive only watched the friday show a couple of times but he isn't in the same league as LOVEJOY. Shud do a poll who you want to replace Tim.

It might be a good thing. Soccer Am has been pretty rubbish for a few years now. It needs freshening up big time.

It might be a good thing. Soccer Am has been pretty rubbish for a few years now. It needs freshening up big time.

Rubbish! Best TV prog by FAR!

I laugh all the way through it. I don't think there are many people out there who would bring as much as Tim to the table. Its a family in there, and you cant choose family.

Should be a good move as Soccer Am was getting a bit repetative, a new presenter might give it a new lease of life. I hope its not that awful guy from the Soccer AM sports show though.

Just looking at some of his antics and remember this one it had be in stitches....back somasault lmao

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ze2Gdk6M-uY[/YOUTUBE]

lol He's hopeless on something for the weekend, he always looks hung over or something from the night before.
God luck to him tho, saturday mornings won't be the same again, him and Helen made a good team imo.

It was the girl with no knickers on sat with the fans, that didn't realise we could all see, that I won't forget ;)

Back