Tiger_Woods_PGA_Tour_09_USA_XBOX360-NiG region free

Hopefully EA have changed their region locking policy :)

Is this game anywhere as good as the original PGA Tour Golf on the Amiga? :)

Hopefully EA have changed their region locking policy :)

Is this game anywhere as good as the original PGA Tour Golf on the Amiga? :)

Thanks for letting us know mate, this was reviewed on Playr (TV program on Bravo), they said it was practically the same as the 08 version just with a bit more sunshine on the courses, I'll still get it though, fill them Aones, thanks mate. :Cheers:

I never had PGA Tour Golf on the Amiga, missed that one. :CRYBABY:My first golf game was Skins Golf on the SNES, that was fun.

just had a play and its looks the same to me .. could of done without getting an achievement as its not out for a week .. o well ..

Ohh nice, been looking forward to this. It will be my first next-gen golf game (not including wii).

Which method are you guys using to hit the ball, the analog stick or the A A button method?

analogue stick m8,i find it easier.

stick for me too .. psp style

Thanks for that. I've tried both and yeah the stick is easier. well, I get better results with the stick. I've clicked very close on the meter in the other method but it would still hook to the sides. With the stick the directions OKish but the powers not quite there. When you guys are using the stick do you keep an eye on the line in the ball graphic on the left as you pull back on the stick or do you just swing back and go whack it forward to give more power?

Just back then forward for me,the daughter can press the `A` button i think as you swing back then keep tapping it to get more power,i have tried it but i end up hooking or slicing the shot,so just stick to the simple things.

I just got the 0G Achievement = Lost the plot. LOL. So many shite shots on that damn water hazard.

lm lovin this game . just won the new york masters lol $1.044.233 ..rodney l knew ld be a millionaire

. just blow 44 grand on some shorts lol

Back