Tiger Woods PGA Tour 08 league

Didnt get home from the 19th in time sorry. And not a bad score, would seem there are some good players. Heres to next tea off. Let me know the course, and I will post a score.

How do you take a screen shot from the game John ?

read post 20 in this thread mate, by yours truely : spook :

sorry guys, a bath and a back massage got the better of me last night and i was soon snoring my brains out LOL.

but only had to work a half day today so i will start getting some practice in for next week.

Last edited:
i think friday is my best day. anytime after 7. the rest of the week is to unpredictable for me.

i dont mind what time really. if i cant make the time ill fit the 18 in earlier. yeah i used custom player as i wanted to build him up alittle hehe i dont mind loosing

Fridays ok with me anytime any 1 who is struggling just post it earlier , its all in good fun , and well done to Madnlooney winning the title of Dick faldo , wasnt that far in front of ya lol , great sportsman ship matey

nice to see u take defeat like a man.

(spit the dummy out lol)

spit the dummy out i nearly chocked on the firking think

no hard feelings pal will just have to try a little harder at sawgrass

[SIZE="2"[SIZE="4"]WELL PLAYED[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Didn't get in in time for this last night - count me in for next week lol!

B

YOU CHEATING BAS***D
what happened to the gentlemans agreament to play with the custom player

you up to your old tricks again, i was robbed

i WORK same place JOHN PLAYS FOR 37 HRS A WEEEK tax payers money. al is right john is a cheat

just got on in multiplayer, chose infrastructure and then logged into my EA user name. or can make an account.
Yeah there is hardly anyone on it, i think about 5. played twice and once the other end lost connection.

me and biffo were playing against each other on line friday night
no need to ask who win lol

Hi guys, I wouldn't mind getting in on this. Played tiger 07 a bit, I'm shite but it's a good laugh.

Kool to play this friday?

Back