Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

This may help some of you...

I thought you'd be 1st tbh mbone.....

Anyways, here's the *official* release so to speak lol (with a readme)

Well done to hackable and 'uk' for posting the first "user" made fix :)

I'm still trying :)

ok I've patched the rom to call my code (patch the jsr at 0x74EC), placed my own code into my code cave, and evocamd is still giving incorrect keys :/

I've tried the code at the top of page 7 as well, with the original call correctly placed inside the patch code, but it's still not working...

evocamd DOES execute the code in the EMM right? It doesn't just try to pull the keys magically out of it yea?

Any ideas?

Nope don't work for me either. Been trying various stuff for the last 3 hrs and nothing. Any suggestions anyone?

is it worth me doing a fix for the Titanium 1 insted ? lol im sure the Titanium 2 is just a conversion with the Titanium hack program...

Cheers CG121.. I was gona do it yesterday but was well busy. oh well next time!!!!

I thought you'd be 1st tbh mbone.....

Anyways, here's the *official* release so to speak lol (with a readme)

Well done to hackable and 'uk' for posting the first "user" made fix :)

keep getting the message "this file is not a valid archive" and winzip opens and no files are there

is it worth me doing a fix for the Titanium 1 insted ? lol im sure the Titanium 2 is just a conversion with the Titanium hack program...

Cheers CG121.. I was gona do it yesterday but was well busy. oh well next time!!!!

Id love a fix for the tit2 card :) Im lost with all this code/hex.. way over my head :(

works much appreciated lads :)

Nope don't work for me either. Been trying various stuff for the last 3 hrs and nothing. Any suggestions anyone?
lol _I've been tryign to get a rom 10.bin version of this to work for 15 hrs so far and no idea why it doesnt - and sosia isnt helpful- thought put in patched bin and run keyroll command and then study logs to determine problem - problem is sosia doesnt get far enoguh before going into indefinately loop to be useful

lol _I've been tryign to get a rom 10.bin version of this to work for 15 hrs so far and no idea why it doesnt - and sosia isnt helpful- thought put in patched bin and run keyroll command and then study logs to determine problem - problem is sosia doesnt get far enoguh before going into indefinately loop to be useful

Oh well at least I know it isn't just me being thick......

LOL

Does anyone have any insight into how these softcams process keyroll emms?

Last edited:
Hi Guys... Here is the Tit2 Conversion as requested

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FJIKDJRG

Enjoy

PS i have not tested it as i dont have the equipment... Sorry.. Feedback welcome ;-)

will these fixes be adaptable to funcards or is it best to buy opos or tit2 card
sorry if this is a dumb question to all you code writers who have been working on this but i am totally lost with what you have been doing

Cheers mate, so what do i do with this ? do i erase card, then write with flash, eep and hex.. ? then write my original image back to it ?
not downloaded yet so guessing whats in the file :)

yep, use narga to or winexplorer to copy your orignal image off the card first, then reprogram it, then back to narga to put back you image on.

will these fixes be adaptable to funcards or is it best to buy opos or tit2 card
sorry if this is a dumb question to all you code writers who have been working on this but i am totally lost with what you have been doing

This patch works on the Opos, Tit2 and a slight change and works with Tit 1...

The Fun and Atmega cards work different.... Im sure the new versions will be out soon enough ;-)

just tried writing that tit2 one to my tit2 card using titanium 1&2 card progger V2.0.0 an it failed on the eeprom i think ?

just doing it agian to see if ti fails agian

yep, failed again at the eeprom bit mate :( gets to line 4...
1D C8 B3 24
-> error: writing eeprom failed !

Last edited:

The Rom10 code/Sosia doesn't like register2 bit0 being cleared to 0. In a real card it could never happen. At some point the rom code tests for this and throws a wobbly.

If you modify things slightly so that the clear of bit0 never occurs then you may get a bit further.

Back