This is going to be VERY controversial but..

I have said it from day one something just doesnt add up here i dont want to be the one to

lead the witch hunt, but looking at this from a parents point of view who would be so cool

calm and collected spend pretty much nearly every day still in the publics eye, not breaking

up falling apart over the disappearance of their beloved daughter.

I for one cant wait till this tragic episode draws to a finale and the truth outs.

whats their motive

They are mad , they need no motive . Just like shipman .

Last edited:
Lets look at it logically .. The Police have found traces of Madelines McCann's blood in a hire car which was hired by her parents, the car was hired 5 weeks AFTER her disappearance which would mean she would of had to of been in the car for her blood to of been there, Kate McCann when questioned says the Police Planted the blood in the car ... lmfao .... Come on ! Logically for what reason on earth would the police do that ?

Lets look at it logically .. The Police have found traces of Madelines McCann's blood in a hire car which was hired by her parents, the car was hired 5 weeks AFTER her disappearance which would mean she would of had to of been in the car for her blood to of been there, Kate McCann when questioned says the Police Planted the blood in the car ... lmfao .... Come on ! Logically for what reason on earth would the police do that ?

5 weeks after why would they be blood 5 weeks after, unless they moved the body agen 5 weeks later in hire car, which is seems unlikely. If was accident who in the right mind would lie to begin with let it spiral out of control. Hope she's still alive.

5 weeks after why would they be blood 5 weeks after, unless they moved the body agen 5 weeks later in hire car, which is seems unlikely. If was accident who in the right mind would lie to begin with let it spiral out of control. Hope she's still alive.

That's what im thinking and they have not of been out of the tv/press since it happened, so when did this event happen

its actually 25 days..i just heard on news?

doubt they would have had time, with all the press work and hectic time. altho could always sneak out at night but you'd of thought the police would keep them under 24 hour protection/surveillance.

Police have said its a fast moving investigation 5 months have gone by have they not the numpties.

That's what im thinking and they have not of been out of the tv/press since it happened, so when did this event happen

So you think that the Portuguese Police are so corrupt and wicked that on top of the McCann's losing their daughter to an alleged kidnapper they would plant the girls blood in the car just to make them feel worse than they already would and just to make a case ? hardly likely .. as I said what Logical reason would the Police have to plant evidence ?

its actually 25 days..i just heard on news?
Yes your right m8 just heard that to, it was reported as 5 weeks earlier, still 25 days ... nearly a month ;)

So you think that the Portuguese Police are so corrupt and wicked that on top of the McCann's losing their daughter to an alleged kidnapper they would plant the girls blood in the car just to make them feel worse than they already would and just to make a case ? hardly likely .. as I said what Logical reason would the Police have to plant evidence ?

and where did they get the blood lol

No i doubt police have planted it...Doubt she moved the body over 25 days later (would be difficult)..

Police sniffer dogs ..found traces of blood..and another sensed a dead body had been there....bloody smart dogs, just hope they wrong.

The McCanns also sueing portuguse newspaper for saying that thier killed her.

you's are all forgetting one major factor here.............................the blood has NOT been PROVED to be madelines yet,just said blood was found but think how many people would have had that hire car...........so untill they DNA test it and say it's madelines then you's could all be barking up the wrong tree

your r all forgetting one thing 95% of murders r by someone they know . the odd s of her being taken is very very small . these things only happen in steven king films and books .. come on theres alot more to this .. lm sorry it dosnt ring true

Don't get me wrong I hope she's found alive and well and some scumbag gets a long time in jail for kidnapping .. but there's something not quite right

Neither border nor marine police were given descriptions of Madeleine for many hours after she vanished, and officers have not been seen making extensive door-to-door inquiries.

Apparently Algarve is a haven for english peados. English law says that convicted paedos have to inform authorities whenever they leave the country. So is it the portuguese authority for not keeping tabs or us for letting them up and leave freely.

Neither border nor marine police were given descriptions of Madeleine for many hours after she vanished, and officers have not been seen making extensive door-to-door inquiries.

Apparently Algarve is a haven for english peados. English law says that convicted paedos have to inform authorities whenever they leave the country. So is it the portuguese authority for not keeping tabs or us for letting them up and leave freely.

why would a peado leave to younger twins ? wouldnt a sicko want them instead ? 2 or 1 ?

Few things to consider here -

1. Everyone seems to think the Portuguese police are either incompetent or corrupt? Typical mistrust of foreigners - As Portugal is a western european democracy I would imagine that there police service is probably as good as any other. Perhaps they lacked the forensic skills/facilities but the UK have provided this now.

2. Secrecy rules are very strict over there and the police cant release information - if they dont follow the strict rules any case maybe thrown out of court on a technicality.

3. I think we can safely assume they have built a case against the mother - this may be proved in court or not as the case maybe.

4. The forensic tests have not conclusively shown the blood in the hire car to belong to Maddie but without a confession all evidence is only ever circumstantial anyway. This maybe a small aspect in teh bigger picture.

5. Sniffer dogs detected the scent of a dead body in the apartment - again the dog cant pinpoint a time or person. But it would be far fetched to believe anyone else may have died there and the local coroner not being able to check records.

6. I think it will come out eventually - if the parents are guilty they wont be able to keep the facade up forever - Mr McCann has been storming out of interviews recently all over Europe!!

As difficult as it may be for people in general including the family to accept the most likely conclusion is usually the correct one. It is much more likely that either both or one fo the parents killed Maddie - either accidently or purposely and have gone to great lengths to disguise this rather than the alternative that either she was abducted by a stranger while leaving the twins asleep at just the right time whilst the parents were out to dinner? Or that the police are trying to fit them up?

If the walls are closing in on them lets just hope they have the decency to admit it and let Maddie be recovered so she can rest in peace.

Im not convinced they are guilty - Im not trying to pre-judge the case at all - just putting a few facts forward. if they are innocent this must be the most awful thing ever.. to lose a child and then be accused of it!!

well people might think i am wrong to say but i think they did it i have said from day one but i hope they do prove me wrong

Back