They booing us or engurland?

I wasn't continuing trying to get you to see the reality of the show trial that falsely convicted a good man of the murder of St George...

Oh ffs! no matter how often you say you're not replying, you still keep trolling with this internet conspiracy-site sourced bullshit.

As Janet has pointed out, you don't even seem to be aquainted with the facts, relying instead on dodgy ultra right-wing websites as your source of information.

Please get a life and stop spouting your poison.

Oh ffs! no matter how often you say you're not replying, you still keep trolling with this internet conspiracy-site sourced bullshit.

As Janet has pointed out, you don't even seem to be aquainted with the facts, relying instead on dodgy ultra right-wing websites as your source of information.

Please get a life and stop spouting your poison.
It's you and that other numpty who are spouting your poison by supporting a Marxist anti law and order party. Did you not see what they did in America, burning and looting while supposedly protesting ? Or the idiots in Bristol destroying that statue of Bristol's biggest benefactor and in London where they wanted to damage and deface statues o our heroes of the past ? Why do people like you have no respect for the heroes who helped make Britain the country that all those people who seem to hate our glorious past want to come to live in then change it to become more like the cesspit countries they and their parents or grandparents left for a better life.

You stick to your twisted version of reality and I will stick to supporting law and order, believing that all lives matter and condemning racism instead of supporting black supremacy and Marxist organisations who want to destroy democracy and bring in anarchy.

It's you and that other numpty who are spouting your poison by supporting a Marxist anti law and order party. Did you not see what they did in America, burning and looting while supposedly protesting ? Or the idiots in Bristol destroying that statue of Bristol's biggest benefactor and in London where they wanted to damage and deface statues o our heroes of the past ? Why do people like you have no respect for the heroes who helped make Britain the country that all those people who seem to hate our glorious past want to come to live in then change it to become more like the cesspit countries they and their parents or grandparents left for a better life.

You stick to your twisted version of reality and I will stick to supporting law and order, believing that all lives matter and condemning racism instead of supporting black supremacy and Marxist organisations who want to destroy democracy and bring in anarchy.

...er, I was talking about your deranged version of George Floyd's murder. Stick to the point please if you want to argue with me.

As for that bit I've highlighted, well you've certainly nailed your colours to the wall there. Say no more. thumbsup.gif

Other numpty here... Still awaiting answers on my posts... You know the bit about a cuffed man, face down, knee on neck, 4 armed officers.

You need to pick a narrative, and stick to it. Your argument is so poor that you're trying to add points to make it a better discussion, yet you fail to address any of the points, which highlights your ineptitude to discuss the situation rationally, and with merit.

Bristol statue - Slave owner, whilst I don't agree with what they did to the statue, I can understand the people that did it. Should they have toppled the statue? No. Was he a slave owner. Yes. Bristol is a predominently student area, and some of those have very left views, unllike yours which are quite to the right.

Defacing statues is never good, especially when it's the cenotaph etc, but the winners of wars get to write the history, so let's not pretend that we, were not as bad if not worse at times to other nations and people. Glorius past? I'd read a couple of history books if I were you, and see how the british empire stole the majority of the things that we currently have, how we enslaved nations for our own benefit, how we butchered and killed those that didn't share the same values as us. But sure, the UK has a glorious past...

No where in this thread has said anything about not supporting law and order, no-one has said that all lives don't matter, no-one has mentioned black supremacy, and you're the only one mentioning marxism, without actually knowing or understanding what marxism actually is, or what it stands for. Again, give your ass a chance, and have a read of some things before you spout anymore nonsense. You can mark all my posts as you're angry, but I think everyone in this thread can see that you've already lost this discussion with your inability to offer any valid points, to offer retorts to the points made, or the fact that you've said the same stuff time and again, that can be seen on Fox news, infowars, Breibart or OAN. Im happy to discuss things, but at least offer something new, or valid, rather than reguritating some stupid stuff you've seen on right wing news orgs, or on echo chambers of facebook.

PS my grandfather fought for the UK in the 2nd WW. He escaped Poland when the Nazi's invaded, came to the UK via the US and fought against the Nazi's. So you could spout this right wing rhethoric, if only someone had gotten into art school eh!

@janobi never took you for a Janet tbh🤔

The Croatians don't give a flying F about BLM It's a free world so well done to them.
Kneeling is a UK snowflake thing the represents a bunch of idiots called the BLM.

I'd sooner have B&M, theyve some cracking deals on paint right now

Back