ThemeX,JSC,13°E,C+france19E,Canal-Digital0.8°W,on TM,s

Using a USB to Serial converter on Com 3.

The converter works and will communicate to TM box - e.g. using TM loader.

Also should have said that I clicked STOP on the tuner tab in SBCL and then clicked the RS232 option and selected com port 3 and then START. It does seem to generate keys when you do this but not unscrambling at receiver (the 6900HD Super)

Last edited:
Using a USB to Serial converter on Com 3.

The converter works and will communicate to TM box - e.g. using TM loader.

Also should have said that I clicked STOP on the tuner tab in SBCL and then clicked the RS232 option and selected com port 3 and then START. It does seem to generate keys when you do this but not unscrambling at receiver (the 6900HD Super)

ttyS2 = COM3

Please copy and paste the mpcs.conf

remember you will need to do this whenever i post an updated

Update New 06 key for Bulsat 39.E 01.07.2010

Unpack & copy and paste in sblc plugins folder v_keys

Compass M8, thanks for the configuration file. It now repeats a "connecting again" message but still not clearing. I'm doing something stupid here.....seems to be almost there but I'm missing something?

01-07-2010

Updated
Jsc sports on Hotbird
Jsc+1 => Jsc+8 Hotbird 11296 H 27500
JSC Sports +9,HD + 3D, Hotbird 10815 H 27500 3/4

Bulsat 39.E Via Vplug
(Many thanks to Saoud007 for the keys)

ThemeX On Hotbird ok
11471 V 27500-5/6

ThemeX-SOS1-Hardcore
ThemeX-SOS2-Groups
ThemeX-SOS3-Fetish
ThemeX-SOS4-18
ThemeX-Peep
ThemeX-Bizarre
ThemeX-Inter
ThemeX-TransX

Canal Digital Sweden on thor Down!

02-07-2010

Updated
ThemeX On Hotbird
11471 V 27500-5/6

ThemeX-SOS1-Hardcore
ThemeX-SOS2-Groups
ThemeX-SOS3-Fetish
ThemeX-SOS4-18
ThemeX-Peep
ThemeX-Bizarre
ThemeX-Inter
ThemeX-TransX

Jsc sports on Hotbird ok
Jsc+1 => Jsc+8 Hotbird 11296 H 27500
JSC Sports +9,HD + 3D, Hotbird 10815 H 27500 3/4

Bulsat 39.E Via Vplug OK

Canal Digital Sweden on thor Down!

Hi,

I have been trying to get this to work and I can't seem to manage it.

Initially when I downloaded the file that was on the previous post, I couldn't get SBCL V1.0 to load due to a vhelper.mdl error. I moved the .exe file to the "Plugins" folder and then SBCL would load. I see no sign of vplug though. Is vlug a separate download?

I have my TM-6900HD Super + connected via a null modem cable and is set to SSSD at 115200 Baud Rate. When I run CILQUER ICI.exe then it loads up and it seems to connect and initialises. When I try to select a channel eg JSC Sports +1 on 13 East, then it says "Login Failed for user 'ZMk'" and then lists the proxy info. I can't get any images on the screen.

Is there something that I am doing grossly wrong?

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Thanks

Hi,

I have been trying to get this to work and I can't seem to manage it.

Initially when I downloaded the file that was on the previous post, I couldn't get SBCL V1.0 to load due to a vhelper.mdl error. I moved the .exe file to the "Plugins" folder and then SBCL would load. I see no sign of vplug though. Is vlug a separate download?

I have my TM-6900HD Super + connected via a null modem cable and is set to SSSD at 115200 Baud Rate. When I run CILQUER ICI.exe then it loads up and it seems to connect and initialises. When I try to select a channel eg JSC Sports +1 on 13 East, then it says "Login Failed for user 'ZMk'" and then lists the proxy info. I can't get any images on the screen.

Is there something that I am doing grossly wrong?

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Thanks

i think jsc and theme x are down at the moment that is why you are getting login failed in CILQUER ICI.exe .have to wait until (compass ) updates the program then you should have no problem opening jsc and themeX on hotbird.
vplug is not a seperate download it is in sbcl program at the top.
click vplug and a drop down list will open click active,then click vplug again and on the drop down list click show monitor and then a new window will open, at the top left hand corner there is a tick box that says active tick it and then close the window you are done.
the sbcl program is for bulsat 39.e after starting sbcl and vplug all you have to do now is change chanel on bulsat and it will clear.
i have just checked bulsat and it is working great thanks to (compass)
hope this helps.

03-07-2010

Updated
ThemeX On Hotbird
11471 V 27500-5/6
ThemeX-SOS1-Hardcore
ThemeX-SOS2-Groups
ThemeX-SOS3-Fetish
ThemeX-SOS4-18
ThemeX-Peep
ThemeX-Bizarre
ThemeX-Inter
ThemeX-TransX

Updated
Jsc sports on Hotbird
Jsc world Cup 11296 H 27500
Jsc+1 => Jsc+9 Hotbird 11296 H 27500

Bulsat 39.E Via Vplug OK

Hi again,

I briefly tried this again last night. I managed to find a USB - serial adaptor so I could try a quicker laptop.

I tried but I think the USB adaptor isn't working properly so I will wait til I get another one this time with a proper driver.

I had a look in one of the TXT files that had server details. I inputted the JSC sports one in my TM-6900HD Super + using 8281. It then worked! :Clap:

I tried Theme X but this one could not connect. I tried pinging the server and it came back good. Do you think I need to set up port forwarding on my router to allow this to connect?

Also, is there any way of getting the server details uploaded to my TM (8281) via a TXT file? This would save a lot of time in trying to input the data with the remote.

Thanks for your help and I will keep you posted.

Hi again,

I briefly tried this again last night. I managed to find a USB - serial adaptor so I could try a quicker laptop.

I tried but I think the USB adaptor isn't working properly so I will wait til I get another one this time with a proper driver.

I had a look in one of the TXT files that had server details. I inputted the JSC sports one in my TM-6900HD Super + using 8281. It then worked! :Clap:

I tried Theme X but this one could not connect. I tried pinging the server and it came back good. Do you think I need to set up port forwarding on my router to allow this to connect?

Also, is there any way of getting the server details uploaded to my TM (8281) via a TXT file? This would save a lot of time in trying to input the data with the remote.

Thanks for your help and I will keep you posted.

07-07-2010

Updated
Canal Digitaal NL 19.2E

Seca Channels

Tested
Sport1 ok
Film 1.1 & 1.2 ok

12-07-2010

Bulsat via Vplug

Key 04 Update!

Jsc sport on Hotbird ok

Compass thanks for your hard work in relation to this.Tried to get it to work without success & can only assume that my usb to serial lead to my TM 6900 non super from my laptop is no good. Can someone tell me a make,model number & where to buy a lead that defo works with a laptop for the compass programme.

Thanks in advance.

12-07-2010

Bulsat via Vplug

Key 04 Update!

Jsc sport on Hotbird ok
hi compass, everytime itry to use your vplug with my tm5200 not super i get the connection port but the channels still scrambled and it says in cliquer ici sssp client plain recipient, can you help me please . thanx

hi compass, everytime itry to use your vplug with my tm5200 not super i get the connection port but the channels still scrambled and it says in cliquer ici sssp client plain recipient, can you help me please . thanx

Did you enable sssp in receiver menu ?

Compass thanks for your hard work in relation to this.Tried to get it to work without success & can only assume that my usb to serial lead to my TM 6900 non super from my laptop is no good. Can someone tell me a make,model number & where to buy a lead that defo works with a laptop for the compass programme.

Thanks in advance.

Check with Tm loader to see which com port you are using!

Then open mpcs.conf using Notepad

you will see the following

[serial]
Device=au://tuner@/dev/ttyS0

The info below will guide you to correcting the comport settings
ttyS0 = COM1
ttyS1 = COM2
ttyS2 = COM3
ttyS4 = COM4

Please change exit and save (you will need to do this procedure whenever i post an update)

ttyS2 = COM3

Please copy and paste the mpcs.conf

remember you will need to do this whenever i post an updated
Hello,I'm new with sat. and have the same problem but in the TM loader i have com 4 but I can not chance it.Another problem I can not find the mpcs.conf. Is it on the comture or the Themex JSC,13E file from you,as I said I "m totaly new with this,thanks in advence,Eric.

Back