Paul-K

Inactive User
Reaction score
Newspaper Vouchers by post

10p off per day = 20p per paper
http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2005430521,00.html
Just say your a student
Here's some more thanks Tony
I have been getting free newspaper vouchers for ages now, some of these tips I got from here but most I discovered through trial and error and through Google.
The Sun was always the best as it was free and I only got it for the free TV guide inside on Sat or Sun.
There are a few more I am currently experimenting with and will update when they are proven:
Mirror: No longer issue vouchers.
Sun: No longer issue vouchers for free sun and news of the world (until recently they would send two weeks of free vouchers) but will issue two sheets of vouchers worth £1.50 off (10p off sun normally 30p & 15p off NOTW). They do not take internet or printed vouchers but are good at accepting out of date vouchers. you will always get two weeks worth so dont send too many at a time for exchange, you can get away with just a couple. the address is freepost!
This is voucher exchange, so send them other papers vouchers and they will exchange them for Sun vouchers.
Sun / News of the World voucher exchange
Freepost SL 2163
Gerrards Cross
SL9 0ZX
Sun For Students, Sign up here for vouchers for 10p off per day (Thanks to Darren21 for this tip)
Guardian / Observer: These can be printed from the internet, you need to be a student (they dont check).
Click: here then at the bottom of the screen click on "print PC" or "Print mac" they are PDF's so you need Adobe Acrobat Reader.
or send an email to [email protected] with your name, postal address and student ID number (Student ID starts 000 followed by 6 digits).
Gives 20p off Guardian and 60p off Sat/Sun Guardian
Telegraph: You need to be a student (they dont check),
Or send a letter to
Telegraph Discounts,
Freepost ANG2640,
Colchester
CO2 8BR
Or email [email protected]
Include in the online form, letter or email: Name, Address, University, year course ends and your student ID (Student ID starts 000 followed by 6 digits) quote ref 249
Each term you will get a book of vouchers (dated for each day) covering three months 40p off Telegraph, 75p off Saturday Telegraph and 60p off Sunday Telegraph.
Times: You need to be a student (they dont check),
First register Here then click on the same link and login.
Next Click Here where you can then request vouchers (very easy).
You get 30p off Monday to Friday.
You can request up to 15 sets of 24 vouchers a year.
Independent: send an email to:[email protected] giving your student number (Student ID starts 000 followed by 6 digits) and your address
Financial Times: Use this link to get four weeks money off vouchers Here this is open to anyone not just students.
Daily Mail: currently no know vouchers
Daily Express: currently no know vouchers

Back