The Scottish National...

:thumbsup:
Thanks Kruger, there are some beauties there mate :)

Orange Lambretta with stripes ;)

totally agree with you about the Vespa GS, ooooooo them curves :)

also like the Secret Affair, two tone Vespa :)

Great Piccys mate, Love It !

I just done a wiki search on them thinking they had more than 2 songs :err:
well it surprised me tbh, they had 5 lol but 2 were back end of the charts, 2 of the 5 didn't make top 40 lol
"Time For Action" – 1979 – Number 13
"Let Your Heart Dance" – 1979 – Number 32
"My World" – 1980 – Number 16
"Sound Of Confusion" – 1980 – Number 45
"Do You Know" – 1981 – Number 57

another thing that surprised me is "Glory Boys" wasn't a single :eek:

What a great post Kruger I am impressed.Bet you was well made up at that show. The orange one was the double of mine. Happy days.:Clap: :scooter:

What a great post Kruger I am impressed.Bet you was well made up at that show. The orange one was the double of mine. Happy days.:Clap: :scooter:

what you have a GP?

yeah it always good at the national, you tend to get the same scoot up here in scotland again and again but the national you get loads from England Wales and N Ireland so you do get a fresh breed of lovely machines.

gonna be popping down to the lancashire alliance one a week on Friday was at it a few year backa nd it was excellent in the lake district, Ambleside this time it in Southport at the pontins.

so look out for more pics now the season is in full swing :D

Last edited:
what you have a GP?

I had one of those years ago it was great fun hanging round with the lads. I sold it for £100.00 in the end and bought a yamaha rd 200. Do you remember them?. My friend had a honda super dream they also looked great in there day.I look forward to the next lot of pictures Kruger excellent post. :Clap:

Back