The Royal Navy seizes cocaine 'worth £240m'

The problem with mass-debates is that it has turned us into wankers.

Lets kiss, make up, and move on?

We are all family DW after all.

:)

Do we engage in make up sex now :)

But only if W does not get involved, I don't want electrocuted

lol
Judging by your reply mate i would say your on drugs.
Maybe a good taxable drug like alchohol and all its health benefits that come with it like liver damage, hangovers and violent mood swings.
Or maybe a good prescription drug like valium or the state sponsored heroin known as methadone that comes with a free trip to the morgue, depression, high blood pressure and rotten teeth.

I admit illegal drugs can have the same effect as legal drugs but my point being that all drugs are dangerous, legal or illegal.
Its the person that's taking the drugs that determines what happens next not the drug with the exception of heroin that consumes you in a short period of time.

Your naivety scares me mate..

Yeah, well, all's I've tried pointing out that alcohol is no way near as damaging as illegal drugs - death stats have nothing to do with it. Think I'd rather suffer fatality than suffer a slight or server mental affliction carried around for the remainder of a lifetime. Plenty of people die in car accidents, but there are reasonable concideration as to why cars are not illegal. These are just some of the facts that you and certain other people involved in this post fail to register time, and time, and time again asking me write the same thing over and over and over... BS.

Drugs are illegal for a good reason, and it is not simply a conspiracy for God's sake. You are all extremely skilled in kiding yourselves. How can you have a reasonable debate with anyone who is only prepaired see the benevilent good side of drug abuse!?!? Not one tweeker has agreed with a single point I have put across.

Again, becasue I don't agree with the use and abuse of illegal drugs, you put me down as naive, what do you know about the level of my naivety, sweet FA mate. A new born baby is one of the most perfect and pure of sentient beings, full to the brim of naivety, and I know my moral compass acorording to the pro drug use camp is at the mercey of a car scrap yards giant electrical magnet, but there is nothing wrong with that in my eyes, how can an untainted quality like that be 'scary'.

Slowly losing the will to live on this one now boys...

Last edited:
Yeah, well, all's I've tried pointing out that alcohol is no way near as damaging as illegal drugs - death stats have nothing to do with it. Think I'd rather suffer fatality than suffer a slight or server mental affliction carried around for the remainder of a lifetime. Plenty of people die in car accidents, but there are reasonable concideration as to why cars are not illegal. These are just some of the facts that you and certain other people involved in this post fail to register time, and time, and time again asking me write the same thing over and over and over... BS.

Drugs are illegal for a good reason, and it is not simply a conspiracy for God's sake. You are all extremely skilled in kiding yourselves. How can you have a reasonable debate with anyone who is only prepaired see the benevilent good side of drug abuse!?!? Not one tweeker has agreed with a single point I have put across.

Again, becasue I don't agree with the use and abuse of illegal drugs, you put me down as naive, what do you know about the level of my naivety, sweet FA mate. A new born baby is one of the most perfect and pure of sentient beings, full to the brim of naivety, and I know my moral compass acorording to the pro drug use camp is at the mercey of a car scrap yards giant electrical magnet, but there is nothing wrong with that in my eyes, how can an untainted quality like that be 'scary'.

Slowly losing the will to live on this one now boys...

Fair enough mate.
As everyone else has said and i agree with them its ran its course now and best to leave it.
Don't want to fall out with anyone on this so can we give each other a good old chuck on the shoulder and let it be.:Cheers:

Yeah, well, all's I've tried pointing out that alcohol is no way near as damaging as illegal drugs - ...

mate come on, I accept you dont like it, but dont say a statement like that. I have given you proof that, thats nonsense. Why are you choosing to ignore that?

Alcohol is the 5th worse substance in terms of damage on the human body.

Why wont you just accept that.

Fair enough mate.
As everyone else has said and i agree with them its ran its course now and best to leave it.
Don't want to fall out with anyone on this so can we give each other a good old chuck on the shoulder and let it be.:Cheers:

Yes, well said.. feck qi gong and pass the doob, my nerves are shot..

:Smokin:

mate come on, I accept you dont like it, but dont say a statement like that. I have given you proof that, thats nonsense. Why are you choosing to ignore that?

Alcohol is the 5th worse substance in terms of damage on the human body.

Why wont you just accept that.

Mate, just leave it now - I've addressed the essense of that very question about 10 times now, sorry if it isn't the answer you were looking for... namaste.

Back