The hidden horror behind a story that shocked the nation

"The heartbreaking thing is Baby P smiled at the woman. Sitting in that buggy with his back broken, eight broken ribs, fingernails missing, toenail missing and a nappy full of excrement and he still managed a smile.

is the bit that did me......
The baby knew no different , fukkin HORRIBLE !!!

its like why didn't the social workers notice any of the things listed?

hope the f****r ROTS in jail bigtime!

:Jester:

like knight rider or missed a ep?? catch up here now.

http://www.five.tv/programmes/drama/knight-rider

Last edited by a moderator:
Absolutely disgusting, I waited a while before I read this and I now wish I hadn't read it all it makes me sick. Words cannot explain how awful that poor little boys life must have been.

I hope some lag knocks the living shit out of this barbaric mentally twisted shit.

why do we have to pay to keep this scum in side and then give them a new identity when they come out

Send the fucker to china and they would take care of him!

Send the fucker to china and they would take care of him!
The Chinese's record when it comes to the treatment of children doesn't necessarily suggest they would be all that bothered by a case like this, but they'd probably welcome the chance to execute another Brit.

Either way, there's nothing any justice system can do to adequately punish this monster for what he did to that poor child. It's simply unspeakable, and it's one of those rare occasions where I hope the religious people are right, and that there really is a heaven for the child and eternal torment in a deep, dark pit in hell for this scumbag.

the police says don't take the law into your own hands but what else can you do when something likes this happens..i think the guards will turn a blind eye in the jail when they read this.i know i would kill this monster if i could get a chance not because I'm a bigman or think I'm hard but for the sake of my own kids and the torture he put this wee lad through ,i cant get this story out of my head its all i think about how evil this guy is and the pain baby p must of went through it brought me to tears it really turns my stomach

Just read the first post and it is very distressing. I too feel physically sick.
I hope the bastard dies and soon.

I'm not reading it.

But I hope everyone on the same wing as the evil bastard has.

This has got to be one of the most sickening stories I've had to read.

When I say read, I had to skip over some of it as it was to disturbing.

There are some decent, loving couples out there, who, for whatever reason, cannot have kids of their own, but are put off the adoption route because of the rigorous procedures they have to go through, yet these fcukwits can be allowed to bring children up in an environment where not even most animals would bring up young.

Any decent human being reading this would be sick to their stomach.

MAY THEIR DEATHS BE PROLONGED AND PAINFULL
grim-reaper.jpg

I've not read it and I'm not going to read it.

There are very few things that upset me and this is one of them.

I'm just posting to ask if anyone has slashed these dirty bastards throats yet. :(

This just brought tears to my eyes, i'm totally speechless. It beggars belief. Why are these chav scum allowed to have kids, why are they allowed to live?

This just brought tears to my eyes, i'm totally speechless. It beggars belief. Why are these chav scum allowed to have kids, why are they allowed to live?

It would have done the same to me I'm sure.

Every time I read anything about child cruelty I wake up my kids just to give them a cuddle and tell them I love them.

I can not stand it.

Sick and shocking, if i had been that teenager though i would have done somthing to help the poor baby no matter how scared i was.

How the **** does social services miss all of those injurys or ignore them? Missing finger nails,missing finger and a broken spine ffs!

These animals need to be slow tortured if someone just killed them it would be too easy someone should torture them and make them plead to finish them off but still keep them alive and just punish these .............. (i'm lost for words as to what i could call them)

You wouldn't do that to your worst enemy but to do it to a defenseless child it is beyond me as to why one one do this?

I just wish he gets tortured slowly and slowly hopefully someone breaks his back and no one notices its broken that would be nice.

As for the Social workers i wonder how they sleep at night how can you be so stupid and that stupid doctor who should never be allowed to practice again!

Honstally what the hell man, I feel sick just reading that, how can someone do that to a baby!

i wish some1 wud delete this thread...
eveytime i browse DW its there tight up at the top , and it makes me sick to the stomach just reading the title.....

i wish some1 wud delete this thread...
eveytime i browse DW its there tight up at the top , and it makes me sick to the stomach just reading the title.....
To be honest, I kind of wish I hadn't read it. It's been running through my mind ever since, and I stopped reading just a few paragraphs in.

l agree it isnt something l wot or need to read .. think its ran its course now tbo

It would have done the same to me I'm sure.

Every time I read anything about child cruelty I wake up my kids just to give them a cuddle and tell them I love them.

I can not stand it.

I totally understand witchy, if I had kids, I probably wouldn't have been able to read it myself.

I just can't comprehend this. If I had the chance, I would adopt that gorgeous little angel in no time.

How would you deal with two feckers? They don't even feel any remorse. They prolly don't even think the way they acted was evil. I got so much rage right now.

@Sargie - I agree with you mate. I'm sure the teenager could have done more. But I can sympathise with her and do understand what it feels like to be too late to do anything - like how I failed to visit a family friend who was diagnosed with cancer because of work and he passed away. That guilt will hurt me for a long time.

This is such a tragic loss for such a beautiful and innocent life :(

R.I.P little one, I know you're playing with angels now

Back