The Gynaecologist

JPC

Inactive User
Reaction score
This lady goes to the gynaecologist but won't tell the receptionist what's wrong with her, just that she must see a doctor. After hours of waiting the doctor sees her in. "Okay lady, what is your problem" the doctor asks. "Well", she says "my husband is a compulsive gambler and every nickel he can get his hands on he gambles. So I had five hundred dollars and I stuffed it in my vagina but now I can't get it out". The doctor says "Don't be nervous. I see this happen all the time". He then asks her to pull down her underwear, sits her down with her legs wide, open puts his gloves on and says "I only have one question. What am I looking for? Bills or loose change?"

This lady goes to the gynaecologist but won't tell the receptionist what's wrong with her, just that she must see a doctor. After hours of waiting the doctor sees her in. "Okay lady, what is your problem" the doctor asks. "Well", she says "my husband is a compulsive gambler and every nickel he can get his hands on he gambles. So I had five hundred dollars and I stuffed it in my vagina but now I can't get it out". The doctor says "Don't be nervous. I see this happen all the time". He then asks her to pull down her underwear, sits her down with her legs wide, open puts his gloves on and says "I only have one question. What am I looking for? Bills or loose change?"
Can you ask the Doc to check and see if my car is in there?. I cannot remember where I parked it now. :err:

Can you ask the Doc to check and see if my car is in there?. I cannot remember where I parked it now. :err:

should be a different view with that dash cam @miggy.........BIGGGGGGGGGGGGGG indoor parking

Last edited by a moderator:
Back