Devilfish

DW Regular
Reaction score
The Godfather - DVD Region 2

The list price on cdwow.com is £1.99

Use the following link to get a £1 off voucher

http://www3.cd-wow.com/promotion.php?promo_refcode=14649_1

1095054087_big.jpg

The links wouldn't display properly in Firefox so I had to use internet explorer.

The list price on cd-wow is £2.99 so with the discount code of £1 the order became £1.99 and shipping was free. I still bought it anyway as this is a bargain for possibly the best movie of all time.

Thank you.

thanks,
just bought it for a total 1.99 too.

cd-wow.com said:
Hello

Thank you for placing your order with us here at CD WOW!

We are writing to you regarding your order for (The Godfather - Region 2 and Product Code: 13749)

Unfortunately despite our very best efforts we are unable to get further stock of this item from our supplier.

This item has now been cancelled and a refund has been processed back to the account from where the original payment was debited.

We hope you will accept our apologies for any inconvenience that this has caused.

Thank you for shopping with CD-WOW!

Kind regards,

CD WOW! Customer Services
www.cd-wow.com

Gutted about this. It was a superb offer for the greatest movie ever made. They have run out of stock after the order was put through last week :(

i got one too.....tw@ts

Hello

Thank you for placing your order with us here at CD WOW!

We are writing to you regarding your order for (The Godfather - Region 2 and Product Code: 13749)

Unfortunately despite our very best efforts we are unable to get further stock of this item from our supplier.

This item has now been cancelled and a refund has been processed back to the account from where the original payment was debited.

We hope you will accept our apologies for any inconvenience that this has caused.

Thank you for shopping with CD-WOW!

Kind regards,

CD WOW! Customer Services
www.cd-wow.com

Back