The Ashes

This game freezes on every setup at the create a profile screen, never fear though as a solution is found.

Just run the game till it freezes, restart wii.

Put this save on your SD card.

Then copy save to wii system, play the game and select the Ashes09 profile.

You do have to run the game till it freezes at least once before wii will let you copy save to system.

thnks m8 that worked for me

so if im using a softmod and running the game from a disc can this game work without needing the sd card.
can i just put through wiiscrubber and burn again and the game be ok?

thanks

so if im using a softmod and running the game from a disc can this game work without needing the sd card.
can i just put through wiiscrubber and burn again and the game be ok?

thanks

dont think so, the only way i have been playing this game is by the downloaded gamesave method

Sorry to thread hijack, but does anyone know if the disk contains an update?

If so, what firmware version is it?

Cheers

got this working via USB HDD loader

is it me or are the graphics very Amiga quality, I mean for a Wii you would expect far batter graphics just found it very poor quality

I'm running 4.0E. I have the freezing problem from the USB Loader, and if I burn a disk it asks me for a system update. I'm using the WiiKey for the burnt disk.

If I let it update, will that ruin anything, be it the loader or the Wii itself?

Hmmm my Ashes freezes at the autosave screen. I can't even get to the profile bit. I've tried copying the save game fix over but I still get the same problem. Anyway else still getting issues?

Cheers

This game freezes on every setup at the create a profile screen, never fear though as a solution is found.

You do have to run the game till it freezes at least once before wii will let you copy save to system.

hi
does this work still using this method?

thanks

as far as i know yeah

thanks will give it a go tomorrow see what happens....

on another note i used to use gammer as my loader but recently used a new 1 for sports resort my question is can i just use this one now for all my games and uninstall gammer?
that way i just have 1 loader?

thanks

hi where exactly do i put this file as it doesnt recognise it when i put it on card?
please help

Back