Terrarium updates for firestick

kegnkiwi

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I keep getting updates to terrarium on my phone but does any know how to update terrarium in the app for firestick or anywhere where the updates are available via apk to download?

I keep getting updates to terrarium on my phone but does any know how to update terrarium in the app for firestick or anywhere where the updates are available via apk to download?

If you install aptoide tv on your firestick you can update from that and many more..

Attachments

• AptoideTV-3.2.3.rar
    11.1 MB · Views: 7
If you install aptoide tv on your firestick you can update from that and many more..

For some reason does not seem to work on firestick2, loads fine but after 2 seconds shuts its self down. On the first time of loading it came up with something like cannot fetch back ground info.

***update downloaded the apk from aptoide and installed, it closed again but i opened it again and quickly select showbox and it stay open. No problems now***

Last edited:
Have You got Mx player installed? as terrarium needs it to work. @kegnkiwi

I see You got it working so please remove this.

Last edited:
Mx player install terrarium is working fine but I like to keep the latest installed. Aptoid does not seem to install the latest version on firestick. I have seen versions that say not firestick friendly

Aptoide version is 1.7.2 latest version 1.7.3. Should not be a problem @kegnkiwi .
You can get the latest version from the terrarium website if need be.
Other modded versions may not work...

Update.
Aptoide version is the latest 1.7.3 same as the terrarium website...
Can I ask what you think is the latest version..

Last edited:
I think my version is 1.6.4, on aptoide i know there are updates but when I try and update it says failed. On this forum there are apk's that say firestick friendly and non firestick friendly. I wonder if aptoide uses its own copy of terrarium but I don't think this is the case as if I select modbro (bad spelling) it installs it.

I think you should uninstall terrarium and then reinstall it from aptoide. This should give you the latest version 1.7.3. and when a new update is released you can update from aptoide.
I have also noticed when I used to get APKs from dodgy sources aptoide would not update them but if they were from say the Google play store it would. All the aptoide version's have worked so far on the firesticks to my knowledge. But it is entirely up to you.

I can give it a go tonight I have the apk on file just in case it does not work. I'll come back with the results. Thanks for you efforts.

Just an update deleting the version I had on the firestick did allow the latest version the be loaded. The problem is it has ads. the version I was using was classed as premium with no adds. I removed the version from aptoide and went back to the add free version. Thanks for everyones efforts.

The add free version is modified so will not update.. If you had said it was add free could've saved your self some messing about lol

I did not know it was an add free version until I put the aptoide version on :)

Hi I have downloaded the latest 1.7.4 to my box but I downloaded the pilot of BB and it won't open the episode 1 I got MX player have watched the trailers. Also how do you get the Films section it just showing box sets its from Aptoide tv. Thanks.

Top line left hand side there are 3 X dots (I think) click that and it allows you change to movies.

Its three horizontal lines top left as for downloading from terrarium I don't do it, so can't comment but maybe it is a corrupt download. You may need to delete the download and try again...

Its three horizontal lines top left as for downloading from terrarium I don't do it, so can't comment but maybe it is a corrupt download. You may need to delete the download and try again...
Its from Aptoide tv I will try and open a episode 1 of BB like I said I watch the trailer I will try later thanks again

Its from Aptoide tv I will try and open a episode 1 of BB like I said I watch the trailer I will try later thanks again
There is a green circle with a play icon i the bottom right. Click that and it will search for sources, then pick one...
Here's a vid showing you how to use it...
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
Hi Thanks I got it working now very impressed with the quality of picture and contents. Thanks for all the replies.

Back