imJason

New Member ++
Reaction score
Terrarium TV has become one of the most downloaded third-party entertainment apps in a very short span of time. It seems the developers have done quite a bit of research to make sure this app was better than the others around.
The impressive collection of movies and shows makes sure you have plenty to watch all the time. New content is also updated regularly. It has a nice looking interface, which is simple and easy to use. All in all, Terrarium TV is one great entertainment app to have.

Terrarium TV 1.8.5 Version Download:
  1. ExoPlayer has been discontinued. Please use YesPlayer instead!
  2. Added support of YesPlayer. Use it now and you will see 70% fewer video ADs!!
  3. Added new Real-Debrid providers
  4. Added new providers
  5. Added new video hosts
  6. Added new fast video host: LLCDN-Fast
  7. Fixed existing providers
  8. Fixed existing video hosts
  9. Disabled broken providers
  10. Disabled broken video hosts
  11. Fixed GoogleVideo links
  12. Fixed CDN links
  13. Fixed Chromecast
  14. Fixed downloads keep failing
  15. Fixed bugs and crashes
  16. Updated translations
Source: Terrarium TV 1.8.5 APK – Latest Version Download [Dec 27,2017] - Terrarium TV

Is this from the original developer or a bogus version.

would be surprised if original as pushing yes player for fewer adds i do not know his twitter or would check see if updated info from lying low

According to the reddit page You can still go back to settings and pick what player You want.

doesnt work for me says needs yes player to work no worries reverted to 1.8.3

A lot of people are moaning about 1.8.5 version not working for them, but the mods are saying You should be able to change player (but I haven't tried it) apparently the reason for the yes player is because it was written by the dev quote from reddit ,

He picked yesplayer because he created it. The package name is called com.nitroxenon.yesplayer. He wants you to use it because he will have control over the player if he needs to implement custom stuff that other players will not allow. For example, injecting cookies or some custom authentication to open some stream.

I'm sure if there are bugs in this version it will get sorted out, hopefully.
The people moaning seem more concerned if the dev has added a miner into the code.

deffo cannot get any other player to work for me but happy with older version for now no doubt will update later lol

Back