tenerife

J

Inactive User
Reaction score
anyone recomend a place all inclusive,ive been to granada park which was good
but was wondering if anyone been to anywhere in costa adeje.

i just come back from playablanca in lazarote mate all inclusive and in was out standing .Nevr go back to mainlad spain again

i was in the las palmeras in las americas in march A.I and it was pretty good mate

we went to the bittacora in playa les americas last year was great a,I hotel going again this year

hope yous all went to the ibrox bar lol
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
cant say i went there lol went to veronicas afew times tho

its a right shit hole m8 lol , but when your pissed u dont seem to see it like that

good cheap drink in most of the bars but fook me its full of cockroaches there everywhere ugly wee coonts lol
cockroach_1708604c.jpg
did u know
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/healthnews/7981714/Cockroaches-could-help-combat-MRSA-and-E.coli.html

Scientists at Nottingham University found that the insects, which are widely reviled for their dirty image, could actually be more of a health benefit than a health risk.

They have identified up to nine different molecules in the tissues of cockroaches and locusts that are toxic to bacteria and they hope will pave the way for new treatments for multi-drug resistant bacterial infections.

The tissues of the brain and nervous system of the insects were able to kill more than 90% of MRSA and E.coli bacteria, without harming human cells.

Simon Lee, a postgraduate researcher who is presenting his work at the Society for General Microbiology’s autumn meeting in Nottingham, said: “We hope that these molecules could eventually be developed into treatments for E. coli and MRSA infections that are increasingly resistant to current drugs.

“Also, these new antibiotics could potentially provide alternatives to currently available drugs that may be effective but have serious and unwanted side effects,” he said.

Last edited:
hotel or apatments ian?
i was at granada park 1st week of march.

Hotel John good food and rooms good enough. 2 pools and plenty sunbeds gym as well. good location as well 15 min walk to Ibrox bar :)

Back