technomate 9100 help

logic_187

Inactive User
Reaction score
Right i've got a technomate 9100 super yesterday, and this is my first time with linux STB boxes. So please excuse the "newbie" stuff..... as i dont want to feck up the box.

I've been reading and reading, and need some help.

I've currently got the box setup to run a dragon cam using the built in ENIGMA image, as i couldnt wait to see how it looked /worked (boys and their toys :) )

Now i'd like to now how i can use a "3rd party image" as i've heard theres some nice goodies in their :)

Devilfish's sticky says that i should flash my box with the original image before flashing a third party image.

* Now where do i get my original image from?
* And what is the best third party image? from what i have been reading there are 2?
* Are there any tips you can provide so i dont f***k up the box

So far my impressions of the box arent that bad, but it has frozen on me a few times when messing about with it, and i had to unplug it to get it working again. Hopefully the new images may improve stability.

BUMP
@DEVILFISH, ANYONE???

Ive found where to source my original image .... the box came with 009 and want to run "UKUR10b2 Super" on my memory card. Can anyone guide me? Dont want to risk bricking it....

Hi m8, sorry never seen this.

I've uploaded the original images in the first post and the 3rd party images in the next posts.

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/129378/

Only use the Juliet or UR images in the flash, you can use any other (DS Team, SatDream) in the memory card.

I've never bricked mine but I don't really play with it that much now.

As long as you have Juliet or UR image in flash you should be ok. Mine still reboots on it's own every so often if you're flicking or doing stuff but I put that down to the image stability.

Hope this helps.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks mate....just a bit aprehensive as this is a bit new to me and dont have enough info on what each software does

i'm going to attempt to do this tonight........

So from what i have been reading i need to use iboot?
Is this an app that installs on my pc and updates a bit of the flash (to enable multi-boot maybe?) on the 9100 box and installs the image on the SD card?

I've also noticed that theres normally 2 image files which one do i use i.e one of them has a "update" in the file name.

there is a new image out know as the UK UR Team now and very nice looking image and great stability and will also work 100% in the flash memory of the reciver(lots of people tested it already,i'll ask the owner i can have permission to upload it here for you;))

well if your already a member there just download and install it in the flash,you can get it all running just by using the remote as keys and camds are available via the remote;)

Back