(swap) or sell i need a decent graphics card,swap jb ps3

i-zombie

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
my current graphics card has just decided to bite the bullet-fecking thing had it less than a month,so im desperatly in need of a new one,out of spare cash after building me new rig so im after swapping my ps3

its a ntsc 60gb model,never had a spot of bother with it,comes with avr xplain board,pad,game,hdmi and power lead
has an upgraded hdd(750gb) and a chucky skin on it

no pic at mo since im just trying to swap-but id sell it too to fund a new card
will ad pic asap

im in a hurry on this,since without a gpu ive got a 1200 quid paper weight lol

im on the trusted sellers list and im sure theres plenty here will vouch for me

something decent m8,it was a sapphire 5870 that packed in on me,and rma is gunna take months and im not one for waiting,so something similar to that

something decent m8,it was a sapphire 5870 that packed in on me,and rma is gunna take months and im not one for waiting,so something similar to that

I know its too late for you, but if it costs a little bit more I would buy from ebuyer. Their rma is absolutely 1st class and from pick up to it being redeliverd can be as quick as 5 days.

What's wrong with the card? Reason I ask is that I also have what looks like a failing 4850 but for me I think it's the heatsink/fan that's causing the problem.

I have a e-GeForce 8800 ultra which is unused if that is any use to you it is unopened still boxed as new.

Back