surround sound

£110 for that is absolutely fantastic! I honestly think it must be mispriced.

Only downside i can see is that it doesn't seem to have an optical input (for 360, PS3 etc) but even still, that is an awesome deal

yeah i noticed that aswell but would do no probs in the bed room i think..kinda tempted by it like..even though i dont need it but hate missin a bargin like that

Same here, I'm very tempted as well. I'm very happy with mine but tempted just to buy it for my brothers

It really is a fantastic bargain

sounds good, if you look at the accessories tab, it has an optical fibre cable, says designed to work with the product.

If that is true, very good bargin indeed.
Could not tell if it has coaxial as well.

i cant miss this bargin, i must have it. is there any point buying extended cover plan for 2yr @ £49?

im bout to buy it as well..2 good to miss out like..i was toyin when i seen it cause i have one but im bout to hit amsterdame and i would just spend the extra money on shite threw..lol

Ta 4 info jt. Will probably wait to get wireless, as there are too many wires in room currently.
Fab deal though!

Ta 4 info jt. Will probably wait to get wireless, as there are too many wires in room currently.
Fab deal though!

don't forget with wireless (normally just the rear speakers) you still have to plug them into the electricity sockets so technically not really wireless

Crazy

yeah dont get confused about wireless cause i have the sony wireless and fair enough there wireless and no wires go from the front off the livin room to the back but the 2 speakers at the back are wired to each other..so after payin 500+ for them..kinda thought what the ****..so much for wireless but cant complain there class..ordered these other ones so c what there like when they arrive for my bed room

Nice find, but only thing missing is it doesn't say if it is DivX compatible.

Hello mate,

I did a google search on this model and many websites that stock it state it does indeed support divx playback. And they are selling it for a whole lot more than these guys, am probably going to order one too.

Great find wilson1980.

Thanks

Imran

yeah dont get confused about wireless cause i have the sony wireless and fair enough there wireless and no wires go from the front off the livin room to the back but the 2 speakers at the back are wired to each other..so after payin 500+ for them..kinda thought what the ****..so much for wireless but cant complain there class..ordered these other ones so c what there like when they arrive for my bed room

Yeah i thought the same when i bought my Philips HTS9800
Still i'm well chuffed with it

Back