Supper quick ban just over 3 hours online !!

2primo

Inactive User
Reaction score
Buddy popped round today bitching he could not find a copy of Modern Warfare 2 in the supermarkets and was loathed to pay like £39.99
, I suggested i flash it for him as i had a spare copy i had ripped from my pals retail version with a ms28 drive just a few days ago !!
Off he pops to get his box duly flashed with 1.61 thats around lunch he was aware of possibility of a ban ... :banana::banana:
So just a few mins ago he rings ive been banned and reads the band screen out ....
i asked how long he says im ranked like 25 and last time i looked around 3hours

So make what you will of that my rip was a retail i checked out on abgx the 360 was virgin and never been for repair or replacement ...
Hes a little gutted but is cool as not all games are online and i did not charge him hes off to buy a new un 2morr hahah
Bastards .. there hot on it now ehhh looks like there taking no prisoners this time ...

but hang on, you did tell him they are detecting the firmware and thats why he was banned and shouldnt have connected to live???

If you didnt mention that then tut tut really, had nothing to do with the game im afraid, i mean if it was a bad rip it wouldnt have helped, but yeap, they are deff detecting the firmware, so even if you just flashed it and he played an original, he would have still been banned

Last edited:
Every time I switch on my new Elite, I hide behind the sofa.

wha?
why the furk aint i banned yet if the're detecting fw

you need to connect to xbox live lol :) :proud:

Trust me, thats the main reason the bans are happening, if you have been connecting to live, you are more than likely on the flag list, i went quite a few days thinking the same, then on sunday, banned!

You must be feeling a bit left out :)

@ JTH....

Mate, a few weeks ago you said that you bought cheap Dual Layers locally, can you tell me where you got them mate?

All my local shops charge silly money for even cheap shit.

:(

Thats madness, I mean he didnt want to pay £39.99 for the game, so wants to get his 360 modded, knows there is a chance of a ban, gets banned and is cool with it and is going to buy another 360? :err:

Thats madness, I mean he didnt want to pay £39.99 for the game, so wants to get his 360 modded, knows there is a chance of a ban, gets banned and is cool with it and is going to buy another 360? :err:

has another console for playing copied games on

Or he's doing the ol' switcheroo with it ?

probably to run originl games its not too hard to work out is it

did abgx change any files 2primo ?

its not impossible to imagine that if you connect to abgx to verify downloads you get your ip logged for when you go online with your nice unbanned 360

using a router, for instance. something to think about

:Cheers:

@ JTH....

Mate, a few weeks ago you said that you bought cheap Dual Layers locally, can you tell me where you got them mate?

All my local shops charge silly money for even cheap shit.

:(

aones and verbs at the forge inshops .aones 6 quid if ur desperate.
but i use priceless computing ,commerce street i think it is(south side)
4.80 for same discs.pack ten not sure much verbs are ,dont use them

yehh he knew the risks and as i say hes no fussed ,In fact hes asked IF the issues whatever the may be get resolved then can i do his new on hes got some DL site or torrent that he tells me hes pulling games down from right now i suspect .
I have just been banned myself and what i shall be doing is punting on new un or a ps3 and a copy of whatever game im gona be playing on line as normally its just the 1 and i will trade that in if i wana play a diff online
The other 1/2 is enjoying a game of dead 2 on my now banned 360 and im off to recover my gamer tag and get right back on there on my other flashed one and as thats a liteon i will be using the boot disk
I just take a gamble i suppose ...

Ohh i forogt to add hes getting a hump on with his bro as hes been banned just days ago and he recovered his profile and stuck a new console (flashed ) and carried on playing cod6 in a party with You've guessed it with his bro who got banned in like 3h hahaha he say they tracked him .. I think he 1/2 serious lol

Last edited:
l wouldnt flash anyones at the minute l have flashed about 6 to stock tho and there all working

l wouldnt flash anyones at the minute l have flashed about 6 to stock tho and there all working
Would consider that tbh but my only not banned 360 is a liteon and i have read that i cant flash it back to stock ??
If i can find a arcade pack or a cheap modern warfare package i will just punt ..

aones and verbs at the forge inshops .aones 6 quid if ur desperate.
but i use priceless computing ,commerce street i think it is(south side)
4.80 for same discs.pack ten not sure much verbs are ,dont use them

Cheers mate.

I'll just pop into the Forge, canny be arsed driving in the city centre on a saturday, lol

I've totally ran out of blank, I've ordered 50 Infiniti discs, but they'll probably not arrive until Tuesday.

Back