Sun article RE:codes for freeview

Well said Rat.

I think you have tended - in the past - to be maybe a little too generous.

Fair? Oh yes that is a very fair rat, so it is.

:) :)

:Cheers: may your tail never shorten!

aScottishBloke said:
I had access to the room, but not anymore. I've been a bit of a Wegner therefore access has not been granted to the new room.

It's a little frustrating tho when you do try to increase yer post count and fail to receive much feedback when posting.

You could always try another site for the codes, easy enough to find, and i guess world of digital won't be too bothered by the few that depart as the majority will be have had very few post counts other than 'Anyone got tonights code' - not a great loss really.

Bit of a warning may have helped, but i guess people perhaps just being cagey to recent media events, and as such prob an appropriate response.

Just my bit.....
Yeah the other site you speak of.....They also post codes. They didnt have the for Gers v Hibs on Sunday tho. Over 20,000 posts from people looking for the codes is a fair reflection on how many people access Setanta for free.

formica said:
Yeah the other site you speak of.....They also post codes. They didnt have the for Gers v Hibs on Sunday tho. Over 20,000 posts from people looking for the codes is a fair reflection on how many people access Setanta for free.

This the site you talking about?

Go here if you want access to setanta codes

:Cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back