Subscribe to 3 months What Hifi for £10 and get £50 Goldring GX200 earphones

I got the magazine today aswell, no headphones in the package, I suspect they'll arrive later.

I also got a letter telling me that my DD failed, so I don't even need to cancel it! :)

I got the magazine today aswell, no headphones in the package, I suspect they'll arrive later.
I also got a letter telling me that my DD failed, so I don't even need to cancel it! :)
same here my dd failed, I've not got the letter from them but saw it was rejected on my online banking so phoned them up and as far as they was concered the dd went through but I told them it hadn't and my bank do not accept dd's taken over the phone or internet (new to me) and they would have to send me a dd mandate to sign and send back to them
As fot the headphones they said they do not get sent out until 10 days after they have recieved the first payment

Last edited:
My payement was taken on the 9th so should be hopefully here by the 23rd (exc. weekends).

My 1st payment went through no problem aswell, the 1st payment was done by Debit card, it looks like they tried to take a 2nd months subscription aswell though and that was rejected.

Got a letter today from what hi fi saying: due to the exceptional demand and limited availadility on this offer we have temporarily run out of this gift.The good news is another shipment is coming in mid December and will be sent out as soon they are received. If you are unable to wait for the gx200 headphones you can of course cancel your subscription and we will give you a full refund.

So they are on its way I hope before chirstmas

Well atleast you guys got letters confirming this, I havn't as of yet.

No letter for me, I wonder if this means I'll be getting mine sooner ;)

Any 1 got the ear phones yet?
I was told it would be here by mid december yet still nothing?|

I got 2 sets delivered yesterday!

OK, I'm a LIAR! ;)

Still nothing here :(

Back