Street-Porter latest jungle loser

allroad

Inactive User
Reaction score
Street-Porter had clashed with former royal butler Paul Burrell
Journalist Janet Street-Porter has become the sixth contestant to be voted out of ITV1's game show I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here!
She was voted off the show on Sunday night following clashes with former royal butler Paul Burrell

Burrell had called her a "rottweiler", "aggressive" and "venomous" after the pair clashed over camp cooking duties.

Betting firm Ladbrokes has made comedian Joe Pasquale favourite over Burrell and Fran Cosgrave to win.

No evictions were made on Saturday because singer Natalie Appleton had quit the show earlier in the week. Model Sophie Anderton had been evicted the night before.

Street-Porter looked pleased when she was told she had been voted out by the public.

Earlier, Burrell, speaking over a video link, said: "In the industry she must be a rottweiler. I just wish we could see more of the real Janet, not the rottweiler, because there's somebody nice underneath all of that."

Torrid time

Former All Saints singer Natalie Appleton, 31, walked out of the show earlier in the week after learning she would face a fifth so-called Bushtucker Trial.

The celebrities are chosen by the viewers to pass trials in order to win food for the rest of the camp.

Appleton had endured a torrid time during the programme, including a well-publicised row with Sophie Anderton.

And on 26 November singer Brian Harvey quit as a contestant after he had a blazing row with Janet Street-Porter.

Back