Stoke-on-Trent services.aml req with new channels.

stellarocksme

DW Regular
Reaction score
Hi, dose anybody have a services.xml for the stoke-on-trent area with the new channels.

I've seen i in the download sectoin :) but not sure if its upto date i'l try it when i get home. Till then if any of you ppl have got it i would be greatfull. :banana:

Cheers

:Cheers:

P.S My services.xml is from March 05 so im missing loads of new stuff. Yeh i've done a scan but loose loads of my old channels and gain the new one's.

gav12345

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
stellarocksme said:
Hi, dose anybody have a services.xml for the stoke-on-trent area with the new channels.

I've seen i in the download sectoin :) but not sure if its upto date i'l try it when i get home. Till then if any of you ppl have got it i would be greatfull. :banana:

Cheers

P.S My services.xml is from March 05 so im missing loads of new stuff. Yeh i've done a scan but loose loads of my old channels and gain the new one's.

if you do a backup of your old ones and scan to get the new ones then just copy and paste them using metapad in the downloads and you will have a fully upto date services.xml file m8

cheers

stellarocksme

DW Regular
Reaction score
Wow, gav thanks for info (again) lol !! .Maybe one day i may be able to give you some advice in return.

Cheers gav, once i've done it i'll post it in the downloads section.

TEST