stock levels and ebay madness ?

well i have witnessed a few go for around £480ish in the last few days and they were sold more on a promise rather than having one in there hands

I did have 5 pre-ordered hoping to make a couple of quid to pay for my own PS3 but I bottled it and cancelled them all.

They are still widely available on the net from Amazon, Play, Powerplay, Chipsworld, Shopto, Play3k, Simply Games - the list goes on.

Maybe I made a mistake and could have made a fortune but I do know that I couldn't afford to lose 2 grand finding out!

Crazy

There was even one that was in the news that sold for a couple of million

I did have 5 pre-ordered hoping to make a couple of quid to pay for my own PS3 but I bottled it and cancelled them all.

They are still widely available on the net from Amazon, Play, Powerplay, Chipsworld, Shopto, Play3k, Simply Games - the list goes on.

Maybe I made a mistake and could have made a fortune but I do know that I couldn't afford to lose 2 grand finding out!

Crazy

u would never lose out cause u would always get the retail price for them off ebay n e way mate give it a go u cant lose u just might not make as much as you would like to

Back