stblink pvr c100 latest image

wenglishboy

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi guys and girls. ive moved location and up untill now i have not hat ntshnell in my home. i have the afore mentioned box but its not workin. any idea where i can the files required to bring it up to date. stblink and 913 are the files i last had and knowing this box they havnt changed, but still i want to re-flash it and work it from scratch so that i know i can just bin the box because its nackered and not my new connection in my new home thats the problem.
regards all sorry i seem to only login when i want something. i do read alot on this site but never get in first with my responses and will always promise to nip in for a brew with my fellow forum members.

hi m8 you need to flash with 7.44 first then do a scan then update with 913 stblink5.20 to flash 7.44 and stblink5.32 to flash 9.13

edogg

you alright dogg. thanks for that. could you send me a pm on where to get stblink and afore mentioned images. i used to have them backed up to cd but i didnt right on the disk that i put it on and it would save me hours of time searching through my thousands of un catalogued cds. i really should go through them all and sift out the shite, but i never have any friggin time. i wish there was a way that you could just throw them in a machine and then it would shred the shit ones and keep the good ones.

Back