Status

100% agree mate. This forum has a great wealth of knowledge and you will always get help one way or another.

Just because you have a high post count and rep means nothing. Look at me I think people just felt sorry for me :)

There are lots of members on here that like to work in the back ground that people don’t realise the work they actually do. Others only stick to certain forums so post count might be low but are essential members to that particular section.

As long as every one is always got the attitude to help rather than hinder, then it does not matter how many posts you have or rep.

Sit back, help where you can and learn where you can.

Last edited:
I think Stew had had a few yesterday and got his shorts up his crack about nothing tbh.

I can't see any evidence of anyone showing prejudice towards him.

But apparently I'm part of some DW axis of evil with Dubya and mozr, so that might explain it. ;)

I think Stew had had a few yesterday and got his shorts up his crack about nothing tbh.

But apparently I'm part of some DW axis of evil with Dubya and mozr, so that might explain it. ;)

Yep....I think stew's xmas dance dance came early this year, probably woke up thinking, oh shit I bet their all having a good laugh at me, and we are lol, we've all done it.

I've often thought there was an axis of evil on DW, but just too feart to say. pmsl :proud:

:Cheers:

Yep....I think stew's xmas dance dance came early this year, probably woke up thinking, oh shit I bet their all having a good laugh at me, and we are lol, we've all done it.

I've often thought there was an axis of evil on DW, but just too feart to say. pmsl :proud:

:Cheers:

HD your green one from the east, so your in my axis of all things good :)

v14 told me on the fly he wants to break ranks and come to ourside :proud:

Last edited:
HD your green on from the east, so your in my axis of all things good :)

Cheers mate, we are the righteous, after all. :proud:

v14 told me on the fly he wants to break ranks and come to ourside :proud:
I dont know about this one lol, remember what the Campbells did to the McDonalds?

once a hun and all that lol. :proud:

Its a conspiracy a tell ya...
We mere mortals of DW know about the Mozr ring and its dark followers who corrupt news headlines with the ancient art of copy and paste.
We know about the brotherhood who hijack threads and gang up on newbies in an effort to encourage all non hackers to quit because we really want a site that has as little members as possible.lol

Dear forum...yes I was a little bit in another planet (works night out...yes I am employable) but to be honest I do try sometimes get your goat up (but always respect your replies) ...I'm trying to be debatable (Witchy), intelligent from another planet (mozr), intelligent from this planet (seedy.rom) and the in between guys that wear green and white shirts (lol)...I do not intend to upset anyone...

Please note that there are too many contributors to mention individually but I respect you all...as time goes by I hope that you will appreciate my sense of humour without getting "disturbed"... or some word similar...

:Clap::banana::proud::BLOBBY::Cheers:

Back