Spyware / Virus / Adware tracker and remover

yashsmash said:
has anyone got full version?

theres a cracked version available but it doesnt update, and theres also another release with an updater included but its a pain in the arse, it screws up my context menu when its running

i`m using spyware doctor by pctools atm and it pwns
detected and removed shit that ewido and every other spyware app missed
i`m obsessed with security and keepin my pc clean and i know every process on my box inside out but i didnt even know half this crap was there :proud:
check it out for yourself and prepare to be impressed

i was shocked when i used it , its mad how much crap is on your pc :FRIGHT: thanks m8 all them little nastys are gone for good i can't waite to try the full version:Cheers:

hi i used this prog to get rid of a trojan when other progs failed this 1 worked a treat

thanks to every 1 who helped me

:Cheers: :Cheers: :Cheers: :Cheers:

very impressive program.........

what was good to see that it cleaned everything detected where as my spyware doctor always failed with one or two files...

thanks m8:Clap: :Clap: :Clap: :Clap:

cheers i'll check it out. anything must be better than aol spyware protection. it finds the same spyware over and over again even when you've clicked Block all and Delete all.

i came across this:

EWIDO ANTI MALWARE 3.5

Last edited by a moderator:
stevedw said:
cheers i'll check it out. anything must be better than aol spyware protection. it finds the same spyware over and over again even when you've clicked Block all and Delete all.

i came across this:

EWIDO ANTI MALWARE 3.5

Think you should edit this m8 im sure serials are not allowed
before a mod sees it

Last edited by a moderator:
Back