Spray painting wood fencing,choosing a spray gun

silverdale

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I had a absolute load of full wood fencing to paint (both sides. Last time I used a brush but this time I am going to spray paint it.
I started to look around for a gun and there's quite a few on the market. the only real requirement I need is a mains powered unit so I'm not recharging or hand pumping it.

Does anyone know which is a good reasonably priced unit to buy ?

I've got the job to do very soon also I tried an electric sprayer a few years ago from aldi but I just blocked it up. I'm going to try the weed sprayer pressurised pumps. I have got one I use for weeds that seems to give out a good spray beam. I have one spare never used so for £8.99 for a 5ltr from JTF I'm going to give it a go.

I have just done mine around 10 panels both sides and used a brush removed the panels first though so no drips etc.. on concrete posts, I tried spray guns in the past but they dont beat a brush

I have about a 100ft half of which is both sides. The last time I did it I used a brush and I said never again.

Mines not panels, mines full horizontal lapped fencing. Has anyone used the Black & Decker one for about £40-£50 ?. It looks good with the side screw top refill. Just wondering if that blocks up when spraying.

Back