Split the X-Box and 360 Forums?

northantsandy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Any chance the x-box and x-box 360 forums can be split into two?

They are different after all...

Yeh thts pretty much a gud idea:proud:

untill theres acctually something happening in the 360 modification scene leave it as it is

violentj said:
untill theres acctually something happening in the 360 modification scene leave it as it is

B ut there are an equal mix of 360 and x-box posts so split em....

yes please,
splitting into two area's would help people like me, as i am only really looking for 360 stuff :proud:

northantsandy said:
B ut there are an equal mix of 360 and x-box posts so split em....

violentj said:

If you look back over the last month the number of 360 posts is small in comparison to those relating to the xbox. I agree that at some point there must be a split, but as violentj pointed out, there really is very little to get excited about yet on the 360 front, so best left as is for now IMO.

However, there are some good posts going astray that deserve to be stickies. It would be a shame for them to be lost amongst the "Slayers has fecked my softmod" threads.

We could do with a tidy up, so I'll take a leaf out of my learned friend in the PSP Section's book and get us organised lol.

Meanwhile, if you find yourself trawling thru' a shed load of posts again to find the info or tut. you know was posted in here but can't find it, pm me and I'll see if I can get some stickies sorted.

i have got a lot more stuff to post on the 360 but im not posting them in here they will only get lost so as soon as its split ill start to post on the 360

Back