Spiderbox

Dolfiemax

Member ++
Reaction score
Got mine up and running but cant seem to scan s$y sports 3 and 4 got everything else and good signals on all astra etc - only found 1 and 2 from astra 28 with network scan - whats wrong?

do you mean Insat 3a 93e as i cant get signal on this or is it in manual search

I cant find anything named lynsat and manual scan what tp do i scan - im a bit stuck

Sly sports 4 - Astra 2A (28.2E) - 12148.00 H - Txp: 23 - Beam: Astra 2A North DVB-S (QPSK) - 27500 2/3

Sly sports 3 - Astra 2B (28.2E) - 12110.00 H - Txp: 21 - Beam: Astra 2B South DVB-S (QPSK) - 27500 2/3

found them now - ive been trying to play around with settings 4 a while - i tried a few but nowt then had an earlier channel setting when dish was in different pos. and noticed freq. only when i changed lnb to ku-band it kicked it all in - great stuff!:Clap:

yes only for the sports stuff - i think dish isnt quite where it should so maybe this tweaked where it needed to be - saying that everything else seemed to fall into place with normal settings - whatever im leaving it alone now lol

had to change dish position and now got astra 28 on 100% and q 98% but still having problems with scanning sports channels seems to avoid the frequcies like the plague - where am i going wrong - i can scan everything else !!

hi could you explain what you mean because i had my Spiderbox yesterday and cant do a thing with it I got four sats yhats dony know how to do what you doing ,I only had this receiver a day and I am pretty disapointed my fault I guess just dont know how it all works hope you can help cheers take care best regards roy.

Hi manico1 you lucky thing I wish I could look at footie, I am useing a VBox to power my 1.2mtr dish perhaps thats why I am haveing problems should I do a factory reset and start again because its doing my head in mate take care best regards roy.

Dolfiemax,please state what you have and what you are doing so i or we can help.Cheers.

dOOds

hi could you let me know if there is a way of telling that the free gift package is working because i cant find any footie that opens hope you guys can help me because this Spiderbox is really geting to me thanks take care best regards roy.

Back