Spiderbox HD9000 1st thoughts *review*

without having to pay additional server fees, whats the gift like?

on a saturday at about 15:05 you see posts appearing, then vanishing, from people complaining about the breakups, lack of picture, crashing, etc

if you have to pay for another server to be able to get a decent picture, and find a server thats spiderbox friendly, wouldnt it be easier to get a dreambox or one of its clones?
def better avoidind spiderbox if they cant gethis fixed and they blame everyone and thing over there bar the box itself.
Its def a problem.
i have just ordered some solder tuners for 500 till the tm hd comes out or they get this resolved.
I have it running great but only on my network,no good for my motor dish

question for folk already on a cs

Does anyone get 100% stability, ie no freeze/glitch at all, or do some just tolerate it a little ?

Im just wondering now if I stuck a eaglebox/tm or dreambox and just thinking if id achieve 100% stability or is there no such thing?

Just a small update

I read about routers/DNS issues not refreshing fast enough maybe a cause too some issues?

I had mine pre set along with a static ip address since I p2p alot.

Anyhow reset my Netgear router, auto dns aquired this time round and also forwared the servers ports and then tested the most friendly spiderbox server around and its made a lovely difference.

Praticly no freezing/glitching on hd channels.
So it just goes too show with the right tune ups/tweeks and the right Server you can get hd too work near perfect on the Spiderbox indeed :)

Last edited:
Back