Spiderbox Gift reshare?

witchy

Banned for good!
Reaction score
Ok so the Spiderbox was recently patched to allow it to become a server aswell as a client.

So does that mean that the gift can be reshared?

If so, how many hops?

Ok so the Spiderbox was recently patched to allow it to become a server aswell as a client.

If so, how many hops?

I doubt very much it will be able to reshare the payserver gift.

And **** putting your sky card in the reciever, who knows who it will share too :thumbdown:

And **** putting your sky card in the reciever, who knows who it will share too.

Do you know something we dont??

If so, how many hops?

No toalie
the server only allows you to share whatever card is in the slot or ci's

btw: does your nick fit in with either eech, meech, or hens keech? cos I would know roughly where you were from

And **** putting your sky card in the reciever, who knows who it will share too.

No, but who in thier right mind would put a card in a non open source box?

btw: does your nick fit in with either eech, meech, or hens keech? cos I would know roughly where you were from

I'm a jobby mate :)

@ Parad0x, aye mate fook knows what it could be doing with your card.

yes he know...He did not Got FREE spiderbox...only left his adress.............................

Haw much Ignorant some people looking with this Kind of Post, My God...

Are YOU !???

or

Are doing SO ?

This Post is for them ,who is trying Misleed people and tell lie...

Haw much Ignorant some people looking with this Kind of Post, My God...

Are YOU !???

or

Are doing SO ?

This Post is for them ,who is trying Misleed people and tell lie... LIKE ME & AIsat

Can you please get your mate to retype it as I couldn't understand it, not your fault I know, but it would be nice.

Can you please get your mate to retype it as I couldn't understand it, not your fault I know, but it would be nice.

i think you can read it mate but just being awkward?? like your other posts you got something against spiderbox!! or from where originates??

I'd like to own a Spiderbox, if only just to see what all the fuss is about.

But I'm unhappy that the gift cannot be reshared. Let's say I own a Spiderbox and 2 other boxes running ccCam, as it stands the Spiderbox would not function as a server, sharing the gift with my other 2 boxes?

Or does it allow internal sharing on a local network, just not over a WAN?

But I'm unhappy that the gift cannot be reshared. Let's say I own a Spiderbox and 2 other boxes running ccCam, as it stands the Spiderbox would not function as a server, sharing the gift with my other 2 boxes?

No not even internally.
But I see your point now

you have got free gift and you like to reshare fre gift....!

You can reshare you Card m8....if you like not other people properties..lol

You can reshare you Card m8....if you like not other people properties..lol

I'm not trying to reshare other peoples property mate. I'm trying to share the channels with my other boxes in my home. (This is all theoretical, I don't actually have any other boxes, lol).

IMO, the gift should be enabled on the internal network.

I don't believe I'm being unreasonable to expect that.

I'm not trying to reshare other peoples property mate. I'm trying to share the channels with my other boxes in my home. (This is all theoretical, I don't actually have any other boxes, lol).

IMO, the gift should be enabled on the internal network.

I don't believe I'm being unreasonable to expect that.

I agree, don't think your being ureasonable expecting to be able to share on your home network.

thebigman

The point is that you can share on your home network, but you cant re-share a commercial server. Thats normal and the same with other pay-servers, often you have to pay on a 'per box' basis for each one that needs access. If you run your own server you can allow re-share of what you share, but it mass-multiplies your risks and also ultimately cuts your own sales/contributions fund. Its industry normal to have 1 account per 1 box.

Back