spare ds lite motherboard

slyboy

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi has anyone got a spare working ds lite motherboard they're not using. I replaced both fuzes on mine to no avail, I think the power management chip is fried. The DS has the standard Orange light for a second then goes out when trying to charge.

If not any ideas would be great!!!!!!!!!!

hi has anyone got a spare working ds lite motherboard they're not using. I replaced both fuzes on mine to no avail, I think the power management chip is fried. The DS has the standard Orange light for a second then goes out when trying to charge.

If not any ideas would be great!!!!!!!!!!
check the cables

will do. Checked and double checked but will look more closely at the ribbons. I've even cleaned the contacts!!!!

will do. Checked and double checked but will look more closely at the ribbons. I've even cleaned the contacts!!!!
are these the fuses u replaced check the revision of the mb

Yes mate they are. Replaced them with 0603 style smd 0.5A fuses. I even stripped it out of the case and tried to run it bare with no risk of shorts etc!!!

Have a look directly under the powerswitch there is a white box next to L2 it should have a component in it
i have just repaired 1 that had been dropped and rattled luckily this component was recovered from inside the case
someone else might be able to tell you what the part is
hope this helps

haggiso

Back