Southport 2011 The Lancashire Scooter Alliance Scooter Rally

Kruger

Inactive User
Reaction score
So it was that time again, a firday morning getting ready to head of to another weekend Scooter heaven :D

Popped down to Southport for the Lancashire scooter alliance rally at the Southport Pontins.

What aweekend i must say, weather forecast for pouring rain for the entiire weekend but WTF do the weather people know as the sun split the sky every minute we were there until i fell out of bed on the sunday morning, shaking and room spinning to pack up and head home.

the shedules was as follows

HOME - LANCASHIRE SCOOTER ALLIANCE

Pontins Southport Scooter Rally

June 10th - 12th 2011,

The booking number for this event is 0844 576 5982, the code SW11

Friday Afternoon... Mad Hat Ska

Friday Night... The Mods and The Jamm

Saturday Afternoon... Mad Hat Ska ---Custom Show -- Parts Fair

Saturday Night.... Ultimate Specials and Ska and Two Tone Revue

...Plus Northern Soul Allnighters till 6am both nights

now i am feeling better and not shaking no more i will post some pics for the ones with a little taste and a lot of class :p

IMG_0035.JPGIMG_0036.JPGIMG_0037.JPGIMG_0038.JPGIMG_0039.JPGIMG_0040.JPGIMG_0041.JPGIMG_0042.JPGIMG_0043.JPGIMG_0044.JPG

Last edited:
bet you had a blinding weekend mate :thumsup:

and you always manage to snap an Orange one ;)
cheers for the piccys as always Kruger

Sure did m8 i did really enjoy this one.

It would be ideal for you mate as the pontins site for the kids etc, take em to the pool or that during the day and there was a few kids for them to play and make mates etc.

I am pretty sure there are some other ones in other pontins around the uk this year might even be one right down your way or closer to you.

none of this crappy camping lark in crappy tents lol but to be fair the weather made the weekend, it was fantastic.

Looked like you had a great time Kruger well done great post.:Clap:

Back