Skybox F3s Sound and Scramble

wenglishboy

Inactive User
Reaction score
This is just a note for any devs out there or someone who has issues with intermittent scramble(IS). Whilst messing about with my f3s due to intermittent scramble(IS), I set display settings on TV and box to "auto" and "as source". This I noticed had a very impressive effect in getting rid of the (IS) how ever only on channels which needed me to use sound via both box and TV. Although improved but (IS) still existed on channel (dis +1) but with this channel I could turn volume down to zero via F3s and still was too loud for my TV as soon as I turned volume down on TV (IS) was like the others non existent.. .. TV settings Video Res: By source Aspect mode : auto Video out: YUV Digital audio out: YUV.... So if your suffering (IS) bare this in mind also bare the audio settings of your TV. Mine is one of these new 3d thin TVs with a shit load of volume and display settings. Will continue to perform root cause ananalys on this and if I learn anything I Will update. just going to watch a bit of quality TV first :)

Back