• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Sony PS3-40GB-BUNDLE1

fizsparky

Inactive User
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

This offer has the Playstation 3 games console with a 40gb hard drive, and what else is included in Singstar, along with Ratchet and Clank all for £269.99

thanx for the advice guys, it comes with a euro adaptor, thats the 2-pin ones i think, will that make any difference?

robc11

DW Member ++
thanx for the advice guys, it comes with a euro adaptor, thats the 2-pin ones i think, will that make any difference?
No mate you'll just need to buy a normal 3 pin kettle lead from Maplins etc.

k cool, thanks again, its on it way then, cant wait ...lol. Anywhere i can pick up a few games and an extra controller for a bargain.

Last edited:

fizsparky

Inactive User
k cool, thanks again, its on it way then, cant wait ...lol. Anywhere i can pick up a few games aswell for a bargain.
Try ebay..although sometimes people may just post some cool offers in the bargain basement section. Keep your eyes peeled!

robc11

DW Member ++
k cool, thanks again, its on it way then, cant wait ...lol. Anywhere i can pick up a few games and an extra controller for a bargain.
Tesco have some games starting from £15 look
mate. Resistence FOM is only £23, bargain, i think most people who got a PS3 have this game. Or if your into footie FIFA 08 is £23.74. Or they have a 2 for £40 section online if you have a look

Oh and you got to get
only £26 on play.com

Last edited:

marty

Inactive User
No mate you'll just need to buy a normal 3 pin kettle lead from Maplins etc.
Can't you supply 3 pin kettle leads Foc??? Thought you had a few in stock:proud: