sony bloggie MHS-CM5

BIG-HOL

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Have fun sharing life in Full HD

Wherever you are, whatever you're doing. Capture all those amazing experiences as they happen, and share them online in just a few clicks. Shoot crisp, detailed still photos and detail-packed 1080HD video clips. It's easy… and great fun.

Capture life in HD

Just point and shoot crisp Full HD 1080/30p video at the touch of a button with bloggie™. Capture life’s fun moments in High Definition with amazing detail.

Pictures you’ll be proud of

Don’t be deceived by its fun, funky looks. bloggie™ packs some useful features to help you get better-looking pictures. SteadyShot cuts camera shake when you’re shooting handheld, while Face Detection fine-tunes camera settings for clear, captivating portraits.

Get closer to the action

Enjoy frame-filling portraits and other close-ups with the high quality 5x optical zoom lens. You'll get far better results than the digital zoom on ordinary snap cameras that often produces blocky, unnatural results at higher zoom settings.

Your life. uploaded

It’s the easy way to update your personal blog or post to social networking sites while you’re travelling. Just point and shoot: then hook up bloggie™ to any PC or Mac and upload life’s fun, spontaneous moments using built-in PMB Portable software.

this item is like brand new, bought it for £190 in october and its been used for all of about half an hour at most, i originally bought this to record the birth of my son, and to be honest its never really been used since, its in fantastic condition, no marks at all, like brand new, and comes with everything you get out of the box. great little point and shoot video camera and shoots excellent HD video.

bargain at £115 with recorded delivery

any questions just ask.

i'll also put a 1gb sd card in to get you going.

anyone interested before i chuck it on the bay!

great little video camera for the money!

£100 DELIVERED last chance

Back