some menus for u to try :)

osborne82

Inactive User
Reaction score
hello all not much going on in here recently :( anyone still playing with image creating/modding ??

well for anyone intrested heres some nice little menus that i hope will make you want to play more with dreambox and menus :) personaly i cant stand the flexmenus and i feel all menus shoud be coded into enigma not too hard if your willing to open up a few files
heres alittle emu manager and addon manager (and other shit lol) which can be called from the blue button have a play :)

to compile these into your image please follow these steps

1:checkout cvs as normal make only one change to /cdk/prepare (make expert webif)

compile image as normal but stop before make rebuild-flash

2:unzip the attached and copy to /tuxbox-cvs

now change into /tuxbox-cvs/osborne/patch
and execute

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

this copies all the .cpp and .h files over now change back into /tuxbox-cvs/cdk and remove .enigma and .buisybox and make dreamboximage_root hopefull will compile fine if so make rebuild-flash once thats done

change into /tuxbox-cvs/osborne/script and enter

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

to add files take alook in osborne/setting/root to change boot up pic look in /osborne/logo

then make flash-compress

Please take alook at the .cpp files get to grips with how things are laid out and play tis all fun

cheers

osborne82

oh forgot to say when rebuilding busybox you will get asked four questions please answer

N
Y
Y
Y

Itl then carry on and compile :) also this is my last post on dw for a while so any dev related question either post up here and one of the other members will answer or contact me on [email protected] for any other problems reagarding dreambox development :)

thank you

osborne82

Back