softmod bricker no0bs! come on

english

Inactive User
Reaction score
too many bricks happening lads get a grip, Read Up first! £180 a shot last I looked .. not good. don't be afraid to ask n0ob questions as it's easier to answer those than the ive completely and utterly bricked my wii wot are you lot off to do about it threads .

:Cheers:

i agree, before doing anything ask. even if its a double check you got your stages and files right. Some bricks can be recovered but then others cant. If your loading wads etc make sure you have bootmi or preloader as a recovery

i was thinking about this earlier alot of bricks lately it may be worth having a sticky top of the pile of a how to with bootmii as it can be installed before anything else and can really help with bricks

just remember make sure you know what your doing when removing anything. it really is so easy to mess up the wii when removing wads.
before messing around install bootmii

i was tryin to read up on backing up my "nand" didnt see much ,(typed nand backup, and nand in search" any pointers guys?

pmsl i bricked one fecking about when i was too tired,FULLY BRICKED

i can only install bootmii as ios, how do i get a backup this way? apparently on the hackmii FAQ page later models cant install as boot2

after what ive read mate theres no real point of installing bootmii unless you can install it to boot2 i havent had the chance to try it install to ios myself but others may no better if its worth doing or not but my understanding is you can back up the nand but you cant reflash it if you have a prob because you cant boot to bootmii if your bricked, but for others if you can install to boot2 you should. i forgot to say earlier ill try do a how to on bootmii tomorrow im just a bit snowed under with my cisco course.

Last edited:
after what ive read mate theres no real point of installing bootmii unless you can install it to boot2 as you cant back up nand i imagine this will be on the groups to do list, but for others if you can you should. i forgot to say earlier ill try do a how to on bootmii tomorrow im just a bit snowed under with my cisco course.

i found this a good little vid to use.
http://tinyurl.com/m48dhz

btw good luck with the cisco course. :Cheers:

after what ive read mate theres no real point of installing bootmii unless you can install it to boot2 i havent had the chance to try it install to ios myself but others may no better if its worth doing or not but my understanding is you can back up the nand but you cant reflash it if you have a prob because you cant boot to bootmii if your bricked, but for others if you can install to boot2 you should. i forgot to say earlier ill try do a how to on bootmii tomorrow im just a bit snowed under with my cisco course.

trust me to get a new one, as long as i dont take any updates, i've got starfall installed, will i be ok with that? or would you recommend anything else?

i've got starfall installed, will i be ok with that? or would you recommend anything else?

starfall installed with all options m8? some people seem to think if they can see it on the screen its done, you need to set the options and apply them. u should be safe m8 i prefer preloader myself, its basically Starfall II .lol

the only thing i didnt install via starfall was reion free games, i dont have a gc controller or zelda but could get on eif needed. can i install a pre loader and starfall at the same time or just one?

the only thing i didnt install via starfall was reion free games, i dont have a gc controller or zelda but could get on eif needed. can i install a pre loader and starfall at the same time or just one?

remove starfall (uncheck all options and apply) , install preloader.

Back