Snacks you don't see in the shops anymore

Fantastic site that a quater of, certainly jogged the memory banks.....

One thing I cant get round my way is rhubarb & custard sweets.....

my local shop used to do broken chocolate by the quarter was like smarties and stuff all smashed up,and ive given up my search for fish and chips used to love them dont see them anywhere now bit like mini cheddars but in the shapes of fish and chips and they were salt and vinegar flavour.

what about Weekend chocolates.. they were rank

Snax they where biscuity crisp things in an orange packet Hmmmm

and ive given up my search for fish and chips used to love them dont see them anywhere now bit like mini cheddars but in the shapes of fish and chips and they were salt and vinegar flavour.

they also did chicken and chips.

An assortment of 0.5p and 1p sweets! A bagful would make a snack.

Pacer mint chews
Nettle flavoured crisps
Jawbreaker gobstoppers

just found these Foiled Ice Cups,i loved the taste of these

milky lunch

Can anyone help me? A chap i work with is retiring and used to love Milky lunch chocolate. Any chance anyone knows where i can get it from? Any help gratefully recieved.....:eater:

frys turkish delight,frys cream bar and frys 5 centre bar

What about 'Wham' bars? Those pink chewy things with hard bits in em that were fizzy.

They were a real health hazard - you'd bite into it and all your teeth were in danger of being left in the thing!

they have got them in the corner shop down the road from me.......

will send u some if u want sum lol

Mr Parsnip

found this about the fish and chips crisps.

I personally emailed Burtons and asked them if they would be making these snacks and there reply was unfortanatley NO due to lack of demand! So unless Burtons are secretly making them and sending them off to America only

Mr Parsnip

Back