Smart Watch

From what i gather, it's fine with Android, but with iOS it doesn't show notifications (texts/ emails/ facebook etc)

Just ordered one, I'll let you know what its like when it turns up.

Cheers thomas :)

With some, you can make/ receive voicecalls and send texts. Others, it's just notifications of an incoming calls and messages. It's confusing reading the specs. They aren't too clear. :)

Technical Details
Features: -Ringing reminder when you receive a call; -Ringing reminder when your Android 2.3 or above smart phone receive a message; -Display the number or name of incoming calls; -Answer or Dial calls from your wrist; -Sync Phone book/SMS/call history; -Music,Stopwatch,Anti-lost alarm,Remote taking photo (Only For Android phone),Altitude Meter,Passometer,Photograph, Barometer, Vibration.
Please note that part function cannot be used on IOS system, like text cannot read on this watch, taking long photos.
Package includes: -1 x U8S non-Waterproof Watch; -1 x USB Cable; -1 x User Manual;
Pixel: 120 * 120

I got one from Amazon a while back..had a play and put it back in its box..
I also have a Samsung gear S which is a great smartwatch use it when I'm out save taking my phone..

Just ordered one, I'll let you know what its like when it turns up.

Well, it finally turned up today and I must say what a pile of crap, not even worth £7, very cheap feel to it and I cant get it to pair with my fone.

Back