Phone Unlocking smart sms 4.5

damage

Inactive User
Reaction score
any one know what this program does it says that you can send ringtones and logos without a cabel ? in the process of downloding it now from <a href="http://www.philfmb.btinternet.co.uk/Page15.htm" target="_blank">http://www.philfmb.btinternet.co.uk/Page15.htm</a> ? with crack found out myself now looks intresting heres some info SmartSMS enables you to send Picture Messages, Caller Group Graphic, Operator Logo, Ringtones and FlashSMS.<br /> <br />Picturemessages can be sent to Nokia AND EMS compatible phones (new handsets by Ericsson, Siemens, Alcatel, Motorola) <br />FlashSMS is supported by almost ALL of the newer phones from Nokia, Philips, NEC, Siemens, Ericsson, Alcatel, Motorola and Sagem.<br />Ringtones can now be sent to Nokia, Ericsson, Motorola, Sagem and EMS compatible phones. <br />Caller Group Graphics and Operator Logos are supported by Nokia phones only. <br />You don´t need a cable or infrared connection. SmartSMS sends the Picture Messages, Ringtone, Logo, Group graphic or FlashSMS as an ordinary SMS, so you only need a modem or ISDN TA and a dial-up SMSC (SMS server) that supports the UCP protocol.

If you have a permanent connection to Internet and not a modem, or if you can´t find a SMSC in your country, SmartSMS also support sending via Internet. You must then open a message account and purchase message. Two gateways to choose from. A messageaccount will only cost from 10 US Dollars per 100 messages<br /> SmartSMS enables you to send Picture Messages, Caller Group Graphic, Operator Logo, Ringtones and FlashSMS.<br />Picturemessages can be sent to Nokia AND EMS compatible phones (new handsets by Ericsson, Siemens, Alcatel, Motorola)<br />FlashSMS is supported by almost ALL of the newer phones from Nokia, Philips, NEC, Siemens, Ericsson, Alcatel, Motorola and Sagem.<br />Ringtones can now be sent to Nokia, Ericsson, Motorola, Sagem and EMS compatible phones.<br />Caller Group Graphics and Operator Logos are supported by Nokia phones only.

You don´t need a cable or infrared connection. SmartSMS sends the ringtone, logo or groupgraphic as a ordinary SMS so you only need a modem or ISDN TA and a dial-up SMSC (SMS server) that supports the UCP protocol.<br />If you have a permanent connection to Internet and not a modem, or if you can´t find a SMSC in your country, SmartSMS also support sending via Internet in this version. You must then open a message account and purchase message. A messageaccount will only cost from 10 US Dollars per 100 messages!

FlashSMS is just like normal SMS (textmessage), the difference lies in the way it appears on the receivers handphone. The receiver of FlashSMS would see the message without the need to press any button on the handphone. The message would appear on screen upon arrival.

Pictures supported are: bmp, jpg, gif, nol and ngg.<br />You will find a lot of ready made logos on the net or you can make them yourself in SmartSMS 4.5.

When you register SmartSMS 4.5, you will also get access to thousands of picturemessages, logos, caller group graphics and ringtones.

Download a zip file with some pictures and ringtones so you can test all the features of SmartSMS. When you register SmartSMS 4.5, you will get access to thousands of picturemessages, logos, caller group graphics and ringtones.

Ringtones are supported in the RTTTL format.<br />RTTTL (Ringing Tones text transfer language) is a language used for publishing ringing tones on web pages.

If you want to compose your own ringtone you can use a freeware program called Nokring. Download Nokring

A screendump of SmartSMS.<br /> <br /> p.s the crack from the above site dont work you will need to get it here <a href="http://www.geocities.com/twostepgarage/cracksnappz.htm" target="_blank">http://www.geocities.com/twostepgarage/cracksnappz.htm</a> i will have to play with it another day as no time no but if anyone else gets it and trys it out can you let me know the results .........

[ 04 February 2002: Message edited by: damage34 ]</p>

hi m8 i have used SmartSMS 3.5 b4 and it works ok and it is easy to use will cost you about 10p ago i think,i have not looked at SmartSMS 4.5 yet so i don't know if its any better

steve

Back