smart dns

was able to get to jsc last night but down again today i did see new prices and big inrease also less channels
this is what i saw channels were 1 to 4 and hd channels 1 to 6 so lost the sd 5 to 10 this may change as site down whether the same channels on satellite i can not check
prices are now season pass until 31st may $135 about £90 or rolling 3 month sub $50 about £34
i do not know how you will get on if previously subbed at old rates of $50 for channels 1 to 8 as only goes up to 4 and then add on was $35 for 9 10 and hd 1 and 2 and 9 and 10 are gone
worth checking emails to see if they contact you

as predicted new price increases

still updating website @ minute we wait for full details

dont think be much difference between jsc & premier pass with regards prices

When i was up shortly it appeared that i would still have access to all the channels with my existing sub,it loos like the new HD channels are still the existing channels but encoded to the HD level I think for example +9 was HD 1 and so on.

It appears that premierleaguepass is now supported via smartdns so you should get a decent stream if you sub to it

I can confirm that smartdns is doing the biz on premierleaguepass. Possibly a better deal too if only looking for EPL as now cheaper than JSC and all English commentary

all epl games on aljeerer coming soon have gone is same for you guys i cant see them in list no more

Iam guessing that they have not decided what games are on what channel yet it don`t think its anything to worry about.
all epl games on aljeerer coming soon have gone is same for you guys i cant see them in list no more

I can confirm that smartdns is doing the biz on premierleaguepass. Possibly a better deal too if only looking for EPL as now cheaper than JSC and all English commentary

Hi M8,

have just signed up for Smartdns, have enabled it & changed settings on my DNS server but still cannot access Premier League Pass, still says not in New Zealand, any help please?

Thanks
Calisto

Scrap that all working now ;-)

Last edited:
if you purchased a season pass prior to the price increase on al Jazeera your good to go for this season without paying extra ;) lucky I got in just in time full season $50

Hi M8,

have just signed up for Smartdns, have enabled it & changed settings on my DNS server but still cannot access Premier League Pass, still says not in New Zealand, any help please?

Thanks
Calisto

Scrap that all working now ;-)

you need the VPN aswell to register after that you should be good to go with just the smart dns

I don't think that's correct m8. Smartdns is enough

As nav26 said you need a vpn to register but smart dns will work once your all paid upQUOTE=Mark_The_Yid;2330799]I don't think that's correct m8. Smartdns is enough[/QUOTE]

I just found on another thread a nice little plugin for google chrome called hola its free and unblocks al Jazeera without vpn or smartdns

As nav26 said you need a vpn to register but smart dns will work once your all paid upQUOTE=Mark_The_Yid;2330799]I don't think that's correct m8. Smartdns is enough
[/QUOTE]

Tbh I used a vpn to sign up so can't say 100% but I dont really see the difference. You visit the same website to stream as you would to sign up. If smartdns lets you visit it then that's that surely?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Its because the signup process is encrypted and this is not covered by smart this was confirmed my overplay themselves
Tbh I used a vpn to sign up so can't say 100% but I dont really see the difference. You visit the same website to stream as you would to sign up. If smartdns lets you visit it then that's that surely?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2[/QUOTE]

I just found on another thread a nice little plugin for google chrome called hola its free and unblocks al Jazeera without vpn or smartdns

Thanks Nav26.

I can confirm this is working fine. With hola chrome extension you can register without problem.
To do this:
1. Install hola extension
2. close Google chrome & relaunch it
3. Click the hola icon on the top right side of the address bar
4. choose to unblock Egypt
5. Done.

Nav26, can we use hola to watch the streaming without smart dns?
Thanks.

Yes Hola works really well on chrome its very hit and miss for me on firefox i think iam going to cancel smart dns and give hola a try
Thanks Nav26.

I can confirm this is working fine. With hola chrome extension you can register without problem.
To do this:
1. Install hola extension
2. close Google chrome & relaunch it
3. Click the hola icon on the top right side of the address bar
4. choose to unblock Egypt
5. Done.

Nav26, can we use hola to watch the streaming without smart dns?
Thanks.

it works without vpn or smartdns :D just the plugin and like there page on facebook all scripts on there ;)

Back