smart dns

Nav26

Inactive User
Reaction score
wanting to sign upto al jazeera sports online streaming for the new football season, has anyone used overplay service (smartDNS VPN) and how easy is it to setup as am a complete newbie to this but it would work out around £7 a month

Its very simple to use and easy to set up, i've used it myself and it works great.

You dont need the vpn just the smart dns and its easy to install i recommend dns jumper for windows this allows you swap between dns addresses when you want to.

dns jumper does the bizz

Do you need vpn for the initial sign up? I have smart dns,but it wont let me sign up on the subscription page

thanks for your input guys, i ended up going with overplay setup, it was very easy only took 20mins from loading overplay website to watching Al Jazeera :D $50 for whole season.

once all setup, do i still need the VPN or can i downgrade and just use smartDNS??

No you wont need the vpn unless your going to use for other sites but to be honest i think ther vpn is painfully slow anyway
thanks for your input guys, i ended up going with overplay setup, it was very easy only took 20mins from loading overplay website to watching Al Jazeera :D $50 for whole season.

once all setup, do i still need the VPN or can i downgrade and just use smartDNS??

did the job for me saying i am a noob to this stuff i found it pretty simple and straight forward

Surely they can`t change anymore if you have already paid for the year
JSC site is down until 1st of August, they must be adding EPL HD Channels.

Wonder how much it will cost...

Well if they its well out of order considering they where advertising there premier league coverage on the site and the fee was still $85 for the year,the only way i can see them doing is if they add the extra channels ie HD and charge it as a third package.

It can only be the epl in HD then as they where clearly advertising the 380 games as part of the existing subscription, i can not see it being that much more expensive or anymore to be honest as most of the middle east just can not afford that kind of outlay
A third package I'd say for EPL will come online, how they price it is anyone's guess though.

It can only be the epl in HD then as they where clearly advertising the 380 games as part of the existing subscription, i can not see it being that much more expensive or anymore to be honest as most of the middle east just can not afford that kind of outlay

Only time will tell I suppose, These high premium services usually carry a price though.

Jsc is backup but the HD channels are not working for me is anybody else able to test

JSC is still down for me today,sites says it is down for maintenance till 1/08/13.
Has anybody tried signing up to premierleaguepass yet? I was able to get to the sign up page using vpn,but my speed went from over 70mbs to under 1mbs using openplay vpn.This speed would be useless for streaming,and openplay told me that smart dns is not compatible with the premier league pass website.

Back