Sly speed

Have sly upgraded their bb package ? I've gone from 8 to 10 meg and my upload has gone from 245 to 645 or sommit, not that I'm complaining lol.

Not sure mate, I think they are upgrading to ADSL2, but I aint sure if its everywhere.

Hi Dutcho
I guess you are on the Mid package .
Well it ant all good news M8, yes thay are in the prosess in upgrading Mid & Large packages . The Mid is as you say 8Mb to 10MB but the downside is that thay have reduced the download limit from 40GB to 10GB.
For me 10GB per month isn't enough so my only option is to go large for an extra £5 which has increased speed from 16MB to 20MB and Upload Speed of 1.3MB + Unlimited Downloads.
I find the Broadband service 1st class but the price is going up and we are been tied in more and more.

Last edited:
Why put it down to 10gb... I just don't get these companies! As for me, I'm gona hav ta upgrade aswell even tho my line can't hold that much

Hi Dutcho
I guess you are on the Mid package .
Well it ant all good news M8, yes thay are in the prosess in upgrading Mid & Large packages . The Mid is as you say 8Mb to 10MB but the downside is that thay have reduced the download limit from 40GB to 10GB.
For me 10GB per month isn't enough so my only option is to go large for an extra £5 which has increased speed from 16MB to 20MB and Upload Speed of 1.3MB + Unlimited Downloads.
I find the Broadband service 1st class but the price is going up and we are been tied in more and more.

just a few questions about this d/l limit

when did this come in?
was there a limit before this came in?
is it for new customers only?

Back